Chapter 8

Alright this chapter takes place right after Bruce's and Selina's date. Enjoy!

Bruce's POV

As I changed out of my suit, I thought about how Selina acted throughout the night. She seemed deeply concerned and faked a smile during dinner. For some reason she freaked out before we even begun to eat. All her actions are making me more and more suspicious of her. I sigh as I hang my suit in my closet and silently walk out of my room. I walk to Selina's room so I can ask about the way she acted tonight. I hear two voices coming from Selina's room, hers and what seems to be a man. I quietly creep closer and open the door as silently as I can. I can see Selina pacing around the room and holding a phone in her hand. Who is she talking to? How did she even get a phone? I continued to eavesdrop, praying that I won't get caught. "I won't do it Mask. And you can't make me," Selina said.

Mask growls, "I can kill you on the spot, so you better bring me Wayne!" My face formed into utter confusion,what is happening here? Someone wants me, Selina was tasked with bringing me to this Mask person. I knew there is something off about Selina Kyle. Wait, is she really going to give me to Mask. It seems like she's refusing to do it, but he did just threaten her life. I continue to listen worried about the fate of our lives. "I would rather die, than give the man I love to an idiotic moron, who enjoys bossing people around to hide how stupid he really is," Selina said angrily. 

"Why you...." Mask said before Selina hanged up the phone. She sighed pocketed the phone and turned to face the bedroom door. "You can stop spying on me Tiger. I knew you were there the entire time," Selina replies calmly. I yell at myself in my head, I need to practice my stealth skills. I slowly open the door and walk into the room sheepishly. "How much did you hear?" Selina asked.

"Um.....most of it....Selina what's going on...who's Mask and what does he want with me. More importantly why were you even working with him," I asked nervously.

Selina sighs, "It's a long story that isn't worth your time. I'm just going to pack up and leave." I walk up to her and put my hands on her arms preventing her from moving. "We've got all night. I want to know the truth this time. I want to help you with whatever is happening. I don't care that I could get hurt, I don't want you to leave Selina. You...mean to much to me." I reply as I slowly release her. She walks over to a chair and sits down. She sits silently for a few minutes, before she begins to tell her real story.

Alright so this was a very short chapter and I apologize for that. But, the next chapter will most likely be updated tomorrow. Until than I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please Follow me, comment, and vote. Bye!!!!!!