Chapter 10

Hey guys this fanfic is almost to an end. It will most likely be completed during this week. But, let's not think about that until the last chapter is upon us. Without further ado I present Chapter 10.

Selina's POV
I woke at 6:30 and quietly slipped out of bed. I looked at Bruce one last time and began to silently pack my things. I had made my decision before I even called Mask. I quickly took out a piece of paper and a pen from the desk that was in my room. I quickly wrote a note and left it on the side table for Bruce to see when he awoke. I kneeled down and planted a kiss on Bruce's head before walking out of the room. I ran down the stairs and saw a black motorcycle parked there. I looked around and saw Alfred standing in the corner. "Be safe, Mistress Selina. I won't tell Master Bruce anything," Alfred said handing me a matching helmet and a pair of keys. I took them both and started the motorcycle. In mere minutes I had left Wayne Manor and was beginning to exit Gotham City. As I ride I continue to tell myself that it is for the best. As long as Bruce is safe everything will be fine. I know Mask won't stop until I'm dead. I'm not going to drag Bruce into my mess. Maybe one day I'll be able to return home. Maybe I won't have to run from Mask ever again. Maybe Bruce and I will meet again.

Yeah I know a really short chapter. Sorry about that but the next chapter will be longer. Please comment, vote, follow me and check out TwilightBaker
Bye!

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to Baker4ever