5. Scion Lush

My name is Scion Lush, born from a family with a distant heart. I grew up witnessing how busy they are. It seems like I'm just a possession for them, someone just to call a son. I grew up in the care of my loving maids. They treated me like their own child. At first, I thought they are all my parents. But soon I learned that a child only comes from a pair of a man and woman.

Am I making a poem? Haha! I didn't, it's just a coincidence.

I didn't care if they are my parents. I thought that 'mom' and 'dad' is just a name. For me, my real family is the workers in our mansion. Their love is real. Without them, the house is just a cold and dark prison.

I eat and play with them including their children rather than eating the expensive meals and playing my extravagant toys alone. At night, I sleep with one of them not until one night...

I heard noises from my father's chamber. There's moaning from a male and female. I got curious so I peeped on the keyhole.

I was shocked and run back to my room. I was just 7 at that time and I saw my father on top of our new and young maid.

I tried to sleep but it kept me sleepless for a month. I don't know what sex is at that time. I never went out of my room at night since then.

During my teen years, the workers I treated as a family has diminished until no one's left. Most of them had died at old age, sickness and some went home because they have to be taken care of their own children. I was broken hearted. I felt like it killed me slowly but deeply.

They were all replaced by new and formal laborers. I tried to get along with them but no one had tried to befriend me. They just treated me like how they treat my parents. They act very strange.

Until I found out and got educated in school about those kinds of acts I never trusted anyone after that. In school, I have a bunch of handsome and rich buddies but trusted only one of them, Sovran. He's my classmate since I could remember. We have the same issues with our families. We understand each other like brothers.

The only difference is, he's too nice and kind. But that is his charm on attracting women. We always battled for the first place in class. I always ended being in the second place. He's too good. It only kept our relationship stronger. I'm the bad cool kid and he's the good nerdy one. We have the same taste when it comes to women; young, seductive, sexy, smart and with a Goddess face.

We haven't yet met any woman to be serious with. Most of them are sexy, gorgeous and empty-headed brats. We played with them in beds with no serious or emotional connections.

I had experienced being involved with a smart girl during my senior high in the Country's top university. I really admired her. She's the top class student from the juniors and she's also pretty but plain and simple.

 She's the top class student from the juniors and she's also pretty but plain and simple

Everyone's talking about the two of us and wondered why I am with a dork like her. It's true, there are a lot of prettier girls around our town and including the Baguio city's popular rich daughters would come and visit me in our school but I chose her because I admired her a lot. I know I shouldn't have done it in the first place because we will never fit together. I am not someone who stays in a serious relationship and I am not good at being a boyfriend. I couldn't avoid doing ungrateful things and it's only hurting her. I knew it wouldn't last anyway. I'm not in love or in lust for her. She even offered her body but I denied out of respect. It was all nothing but friendship that I wanted with her.