Here We Go

I walked inside behind the girls and everything was crazy. I didn't know where to go. This wasn't Abigail's house I knew that though because I've seen her driving home most days and she goes by my house every time so.

I walked in further into the house. To my right people were dancing, to my left people were making out on the couch while playing spin the bottle.

I stood there not really sure what to do. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. Abigail Stein was standing next to me. "Hey Nani! I'm glad you could make it." She seemed actually excited I was there. I was really confused now. "Come on. Let's go play spin the bottle."

I had never played this before but I really wasn't interested in kissing anyone other than Luca...

Abigail and I sat down on opposite sides of the couch with a random guy in the middle. He was attractive, if you could get past the fact that he was the type of guy who smoked weed every other second.

Everyone sort of looked at me for a second. I sat there and gave a half smile.

Then Abigail turned to me and said "Nani, it's your turn". I could tell she was already drunk.

This game did not sound like it was a good idea for me.

"I actually have to go to the bathroom so maybe later?" And I raced off to get away from that situation.

There were so many people in the house. I could barely see the floor it seemed like. It also was really hard to move around in what I was wearing. I was wearing a tight sequined dress with fishnet leggings underneath. Then to top it all off I wore blackish-grey stilettos. I thought I looked alright, but maybe it wasn't the best choice since it was hard to walk around in.

--

I finally got to the kitchen to find three football players pouring one of the kegs down a funnel another guy's throat.

There was another set of guys trying to convince a few girls to shotgun beers with them.

I just wanted a water honestly. I've never had alcohol before, and I wasn't sure how much I trusted this party.

I squirmed over to the fridge to look for a water bottle, but all I could saw was a fridge packed full of beers and other sorts of alcohol.

I shut the door and turned around to find a guy handing out shots. I wasn't sure if this was my scene to be entirely honest. But somehow I managed to get stuck in this situation. I then got handed a shot and smiled. Maybe I could fake taking the drink and just toss it over my shoulder into the sink? Then individually the people in the room one by one took their shots. Then all eyes happened to be on me again. 'Great' I thought to myself. I could feel my face getting red. I was extremely nervous. Then people just kept going on around the room taking them and ignored me. 'Phew situation avoided...' or so I thought.

"Ever taken a shot before babe?" I felt a guy come up behind me very close. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. It would have been sexy if that was Luca behind me but I knew it wasn't because well.... he's my teacher and this was a high school party.

I felt his hands slide down to my hips, so I took a step forward and turned around.

"No actually I haven't and you can just have this one". I handed him the small glass and left the room.

--

The night seemed to go fine for a while, but I really hadn't had a clue what time it was.

I had danced a little bit with some random girls who went to school with me. They were wasted so it was fun to see them attempt to move around.

Oh and I also had finally found some water, but only after falling for a trick of someone telling me it was water while handing me a water bottle full with vodka. I laughed at that trick, but thankfully they were nice about it and gave me a real water bottle afterwards.