FriYAY

The rest of this week was more of the same.  I had been sleeping at Luca's house and sneaking into my house to get some new clothes every day right after school when neither my mom or my father would be home.  Each day it was just something simple, normally a cute pair of shorts and a matching top.  But today was different.  It was formal Friday.  I had snuck into my house and grabbed a nice blue and red dress that fell around my mid thigh.  It was nice, not as nice as I do on most Friday's but it would suffice.  

When I walked out of Luca's bedroom that morning, still in my pajamas, and I smelt a strong whiff of waffles and syrup downstairs.  Had Luca been cooking?

I walked downstairs to find a cute plate of waffles with a syrup drizzled over top of them, topped with whipped cream in the shape of a heart.  There was a little bowl next to the plate with some fruit in it. There was also a fresh cup of orange juice and a cup of coffee right to it.  The coffee had a little note beside it that read

'Drink this before you see me please.  Cranky you is not nice haha (; '

I loved when Luca did little things like this.

Then he walked out from around the corner, wearing nothing but a pair of training shorts, socks, and shoes.  He was sweating a good amount.  He took a swig of water, then walked over to me.  He noticed my coffee hadn't been drunk yet, and said to me "Is it safe to be near Nani yet without coffee?"

We both laughed at his slick little comment.  

"Yes, is it safe to be around you when you look that hot?"

He smirked at me, then responded with a kiss on my cheek, "In time darling."

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to get ready.

However when I got up there there was a gorgeous pink flowy dress that was laid on the bed, next to it a pair of black flats to match it.

I was standing there in awe, when Luca said to me "Do you like it?"

I turned around and jumped into his arms and gave him a big kiss on the lips.  

"Luca, this is so beautiful.  I couldn't-"

But he cut me off and said "You will wear this today, because it's a gift.  I love you.  Now go get changed and what not so we can get to school on time."

"On time?  Luca we are super early!"

"Darling, I know you have a habit of being late to first period, but me being the teacher and all I can't really do that."

We both laughed and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "I love you too."

I walked out of the bathroom and Luca couldn't keep his eyes off of me.  

"Holy....shit..."  His eyes gawked at me.

I blushed.  

"Nani you are so hot."  He walked over and kissed me softly.  "I don't know if I want you going out there like that now."  He smirked at me.

"Let's get going before you are late." I said taking his hand and leading the way out the door.

It was finally the last day before the weekend. This had been an absolutely crazy weekend; Between my scumbag father coming home, my mom going back to him without even telling Michael, me spending MULTIPLE nights at Luca's house...in his bed (no nothing has happened yet), and to top it all off I still was attending school through all this mess. I can't believe that Luca had done this to make my week take a turn for the so much better!