He's Got Plans

Luca tossed me onto the bed lightly.  We both giggled, then he slid my shorts off, kissing my legs as he pulled them down.  

"You are perfect in so many ways darling.  But this right here is one of my favorites."  He said as he kissed me more.  I was longing for him, but then his phone rang. 

"You aren't going to take it right?" I asked frustrated that he even stopped to check it.

"Darling it's a work call.  I have to."

"What work call do you have on a Sunday night?" I asked while throwing a pillow at him as he walked out the door.

The phone call took about 30 minutes before he returned to the bedroom.

"I'm sorry that took so long darling.  It was about a student whose been having issues in class."  He smiled, "Now where were we?"

"Headed to bed.  You have an early morning and I will take my repayment in Starbucks in the morning."

He laughed.  "I'm not kidding." I said firmly.

"Alright darling.  Starbucks it is."  He kissed my cheek and climbed into bed with me. "Goodnight darling.   I love you."

------

The next morning came way to quick.  I was so tired when the alarm went off, but Luca made sure I got out of bed.  I slipped on a lacey black thong and matching bra, a flowy skirt and a cute top to match.  Then I went into the bathroom to do my makeup.  That was a lot for a Monday morning.  Thank goodness I was getting some coffee. We'll see what the rest of the day holds.

A/N

HI ALL!! I'm so excited you're still reading!  Please leave comments on what you think!! There are two more chapters coming out tonight!  I hope you enjoy!!!  (:

Also I love reading other stories so if there is a book you would like to me to read, or think I would like, message me it!!