CHAPTER 8

I heard the knock on the door, come in. Mam someone is here to see you waiting in the reception area, oh thank you karen. I dont know who's that, so i rushed to see the one who came this early to meet me. No one is there, i asked the receptionist is there anyone here to see me?? before she replied i heard a voice.

Hello baby!

I turned in surprise, it was maya. I ran and hugged her tightly unaware of that place. Darling i missed you so much, i said.

when you come to India, and i love this surprise.

Just now dear. And our new bride is looking too good, Even in messy hair and smudged mascara.

Ohh ohhh.. Stop making fun of me. I know, i look horrible. I had long night and slept in cabin itself. Wait! where is the little one??

she was with her dad in noida. He have some important stuff to do, so he didnt come. my cousin accompanied me she went home. I was so eager to see you, so i came here directly.

Thanks darling you made my day.

I dragged her to my cabin, make her sit and ordered coffee for us.

She was all the way here to attend my wedding. She was my friend from college, we become so close. She was the best one to rome around and to do all the crazy stuff. we did so manythings together, we got suspended two times in our college. she was best in everything

Adhii when is your annoying to be husband coming??

He is coming today.

Did he apologize or did something.

Nope!

Then there is no doubt he is a jerk.

Yeah! he is.

Maya knows everything about ajay. She was the one i used to share everything.

The coffee came, i took a sip.

He was mean and i dont want to lose. my self esteem. Let him do what he wants. He said i dont have rights and it goes with him to. He dont have any rights to shout at me like that, But he has to answer my question oneday. I wont leave him untill i get my answers.

cool down! adhii

Its my life maya, how you except me to be cool? He was rude and keep on avoiding me, I dont know why the hell he is behaving like this to me. I dont even know whether he knows my name or not, i never heard him using my name through phone.

First of all we never talks, unless we are forced by someone.

I can feel his hated towards me, i dont know what i did to deserve this from him. I have so many unanswered questions maya.

He made my life miserable and a living hell.

Adhii see him personally and ask everything, its the only way.

I dont know if i can bear his behaviour towards me and i dont want to see him. I dont want to see the hated in his eyes.

His mom called and told me to come to airport but i refused, i said i have work.

Dont be a demure person. Be bold adhii. He cant do anything.

I was feared of his answers, if he said he dont like me, i dont know what i will do. I dont want to be a miserable person infront of him maya.

I was helpless, i cant escape this. I have to face him, but i need time. i Cant go today, i wont go unless he comes to see me first.

I dont want to look like a fool, who is dying to see him.

He is the one who shouted at me first, so he has to take a step first.

************

Hope you all like the story.
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a silent reader, pls vote, comment and share.
Keep reading.
luv u all😘