CHAPTER 18

Adhithi's p.o.v:

Hey darling, when did you came? and why you come so soon adhii?? rags questioned me when she saw me in the hospital.

Its boring to be in home and there is no need to take leave, so i came.

Okay!! then?

What? then! there is nothing. So what work we have today rags?

yeah!! i forgot it adhii, Thank god you came darling otherwise that witch will torture me.

What happen rags and why she is tortouring you?

She made me to plan a diet for her patient who have all problems Adhii.

What problems?

She have diabetes, hypertension, obese, renal problem, thyroid and skin disease. Adhii please help me dear. And the big problem is she is a vip patient and that witch's relative.

Ooh!! then its a big problem, i will help you. But how she is still alive is my doubt.  I will handle this patient, you choose somebody and dont forgot to inform that witchy bitch rags.

Witchy bitch! its nice adhii she said and smirked.

I went to check on that patient collected some details and started doing my work. I just want to focused on my work and dont want to think about anything which happened yesterday, but no it keeps on distracting me. I woke up early and prepared his breakfast i dont know whether he eat that or not, its 11 already is he will be still sleeping or went to his hospital. I keep on thinking about him.

Rags snapped me out of train of thoughts, adhii what made you to think hard? and where is your mobile?

Nothing. mobile, It will be somewhere in home.

What? you forgot?

Yeah darling. So what that witch said?

She want the diet chart within one hour.

Okay, i expected it. Rags just help me to find about these things and make it soon, i handed over some paper to her and she started doing it.

Almost an hour passed and i completed the diet chart and inform the canteen to serve the food for the patient which  i prescribed.

Rags did you finished it.

Yeah dear almost done.

Then come soon, lets go and have something to eat am very hungry rags.

Just two minutes adhii.

Okay, i heard a knock on the door. Come in rags ranted.  The door opened it was karen. Mam someone is there to see you, they are waiting in the Lobby.

They are waiting to see whom karen rags asked her, karen pointed me.

What? who it will be, i thought. ok karen, thank you. She closed the door and went.

Whose that darling? rags asked me with a smirk.

Oh come on idiot am here with you how i will know who came.

Wait for me here rags i will go and see whose that. I took that diet chart with me and went out.

I walked to that witch cabin, i saw the name board Shriya Ramachandar. I knocked the door no reply, her secretary came and said she was not there so i gave the diet chart to her and asked her to give it to that witch. I walked back to the lobby and saw karthick near the counter.

Hey beautiful, karthick said seeing me.

Hi! is it you who informed our secretary, i asked.

Why adhii am i not allowed to come and see you or did you expect someone??