Chapter - 41

Ajay's p.o.v :

I kept staring at her face, i cant sleep after what happened. He sent me a picture of her lying in the lawn, called me and threatened me. I recorded what he said and sent it to the police and Karthi. I turned to her side and kissed on her forehead. I stood up quietly and walked out. I went to our backyard and brought all pictures of her and kept it in the table and went to the kitchen to prepare coffee for me. My phone rang, it was Karthi.

Hey! Machan! There is a good news.

What?

The case has been taken over by commissioner and you know who he was?

No idea Karthi.

He was suman's father. Wait! What?

Yes idiot, my college friend. I went to him first thing in the morning and told him everything that happened from the starting, he is ready to help us and the inspector will assist him.

Thank god!! Its the best news i have heard.

Yes! And the call you received yesterday, the number is registered in chennai but id proof didn't match so it must be stolen.

He is here Karthi, we should do something sooner. We have already lost two people because of him and i cant lose her.

I know Ajay. Dont worry, soon we will catch him. I am on my way to your house, lets talk there.

Okay i said and cut the call and prepared one coffee for me. I too want coffee she said and hugged me from behind.

You have hands to make coffee for yourself, now leave.

I pushed her hands and moved aside. Ajay!! She stood in my way. I want that coffee.

No!

Ajay! Please!! Its my birthday today. I sat on the couch and kept scrolling instagram. You didn't make coffee for me even once till this day. Talk to me, she sat on the floor and rested her face on my thighs hugging my legs.

What he did this time? She asked me quietly.

Why should i tell you when you are not listening to me. She pinched my thighs, ahhhh!!! Adithi! I ranted.

She lifted her head and looked at me.

What!?

She smiled looking at me.  I kept starting at her, slowly her smile faded. You are very restless ajay, tell me what happened please. I kept the coffee aside and showed my mobile to her, she took that from me  saw the pic and looked at me then i played the call record to her. She listened it quietly, she stood up and hugged me tightly. I pulled her on my lap and rested my face on her shoulders.

Ajay lets fix hidden cameras around our house and don't tell this to anyone except Karthi, if possible fix one at the back and front of our car. Am damn sure someone will follow us somehow, it help us to find them easily.

I thought for a second, i looked at her and smiled the car idea was best adii. Another thing Ajay ask Karthi to be careful, he said he will hurt the persons who is close to you. So its includes Karthi also and they two didn't have a good relationship either.

How you are so calm and you didn't panic adhii.

Atleast one should be calm and strong Ajay, yeah you are strong but not when you are panicking. She took my hands and kept it on her chest see how fast my heart beats, i looked at her confused. It was partly because i was scared she said and looked at me and other part i asked her, you are sitting too close to me she looked down and blushed. I kissed her cheeks, she hugged me.