Chapter 39

Ajay's p.o.v :

I like the decorations, rags said you planned everything and they just helped you. I nodded looking at her and smiled. Am happy that she started the conversation, because i literally dont know where to start. Then she kept staring at the moon and i kept staring at her face.

What? Why are you staring at me like that?

Just looking at you.

She turned and looked at me, i think you are falling asleep come lets go inside she said and stood up, i hold her wrist she turned and looked at me sit adithi.

Why? Come Ajay lets go. I pulled her slightly and she fall down near me. She glared at me, i asked you nicely but you didn't listen so i pulled you i said.

I want to talk i said, what is there to talk Ajay.

What happened to you? Why are you talking like this to me?

Don't act like you don't know the reason ajay.

I know the reason and what i did is for your safety.

Please dont say this Ajay, whatever happens between us you are blaming it on my safety. How do you think i will be safe if you are not with me, how can you protect me when you are not around me.

You didn't understand me adithi, they are after me and they will ruin your life to hurt me, i dont want that to happen.

But you already ruined it Ajay.

Adithii!!! I looked at her.

You ruined my life when you married me ajay. After knowing everything about you i told i want to be with you even i begged  you literally. Even if it is for a short span of time i said i want to be with you. Do you think it will be easy for me to say this but i did even now i do want to be with you, tears rolled down on her cheeks, she wiped it a angrily. Here you are saying i didn't understand you but the truth is you didn't understand me, you never once tried to understand me Ajay.

You remember i told you once whenever you take one step closer to me but sooner or later you will take ten steps back. You are doing this always and now you are here trying to get closer to me and i dont know what kind of pain awaits me in the future.

I moved closer to her and hold her hands  tightly am i always giving you pain adithi?

Its hurts to see you keep avoiding me, i cant bear that pain she said. She kept crying and it kills me inside to see her like this. I didn't ask you to love me, just be with me and keep me closer to you. Is it hard to do or is too much to ask Ajay??

No adithi, its not like that. Then like what Ajay please made me understand. You promised me today that you will answer all my question. Today lets make it clear Ajay whether you want me in your life or not. I only want two answers either yes or no, i dont want any if and buts.

I stared at her confused, she turned me completely to her side and moved closer to me and hold my hands tightly and kept it on her thighs.

My heart started beating fast at her question, i felt like a school kid who had been asked a tough question.

Its tough to answer adhi!! I replied her quietly.

You know what you want Ajay.

I know what i want but the past i have stops to me to move on forward adithi.

Lets get this straight, please dont get angry on me and listen first okay she said.

I smiled at her.

She take it as a sign and continued, i too have a past Ajay, even i lost the person i love infront of my eyes not one but three, my whole family died infront of my eyes. Yes am comparing our past, the love we have for them is same the pain we experienced is same but only the way we loved them is different. The one sitting infront of you is an living example for how to move on in your life. They wont be back even if you kept standing in the same place for years, you are fooling yourself by doing this. I know its not easy to move on Ajay but it has to happen.