Chapter - 43

Ajay's p.o.v :

We woke up early got ready and came to hospital, started doing our work. There are no major surgeries today, so after completing the rounds we went to see op patients. Adithi and rags will be in their cabin going rounds, they are asked not to see out patient for two days. Everyone seems restless today, according to the plan we have to go bangalore tomorrow but the plan has not been discussed in detail. Sudhakar said he will come to see us at 3 with rajkaran sir.

Ajay! Am hungry come lets eat, Karthi said after coming back from a surgery.

Wait let me call them, i called adithi and asked them to come to our cabin.

They came barging the doors, rags sit near Karthi on the couch. Adithi looked around, i was sitting in my chair she walked towards me pulled my chair out and sit on my lap and hugged me tightly, i was surprised for a second but i hugged her back tightly. Hukummmm Karthi made a noise, guys please excuse us, i need this hug more than the food she shouted.

Hey what happened da, i asked stroking her hair.

Dont know, feeling low, sad, depressed, she whispered pressing her face more into my neck.

Just one more day, then everything will be alright. Then we will have a fresh start, a new life filled with love, happiness, cuddles and small fights. She laughed, you want to fight with me?

Yes just small fights because it will make our relationship more stronger.

I love you she said playing with the hem of my shirt.

I know, i whispered into her ears.

I love you more everyday.

I know! i know!! I said laughing. She moved her head slightly and looked at me, you should not laugh idiot, have to say it back.

I laughed again, she pouted looking at me. I cant resist you longer if you keep pouting.

Idiot! Idiot!! She beated me, i pulled her to me more.

Even though we have so many problems around us i am still happy because of you, you taught me not to run away from my problems but to face it.  The love i have for you cant be expressed through words, its not enough even if i said every second. She pulled out and kissed my cheeks. There was knock on the door, adithi stood up from my lap. Karthi let them inside. The diet boy came with food kept it on the table and left.

I ordered food when you guys were busy romancing, Karthi teased us and rags laughed along with him. Dont laugh rags i saw you were resting on his laps, i told and she smiled.

We got seated together and started eating, Karthi! Rags called him, when will you marry me? She asked him suddenly. He turned and looked at her, he realized she was serious he hold her hands tightly, soon rags very soon. What if your parents didn't accept me, she asked back? They will and if they din't accept also i don't care. if they accept i will be happy to give you a family, if they didn't accept also i will be happy because i got you. We can have a register marriage rags. She hesitated first then nodded looking at him, he pulled her closer to him.

Rags once the problem gets solved me and adithi will talk about it to your parents, we will make them to say yes, so stop worrying and eat rags, i told. Rags dont worry when i am there for you adithi joined me. She smiled and started eating.

After few minutes we finished eating and the place has been cleaned and we all seated in the couch leaving two chairs in our front to be occupied by sudhakar and rajkaran sir. They came inside and got seated.

Hello guys how are you?

So far good sir i told him and smiled. So can we discuss the plan??

Yeah we can i told him.