CHAPTER 9

The flight landed, wet get out and  it  was 11pm, the cold breeze stricked my face snd i inhaled the fresh air. we was very happy to be back in chennai finally. A smile curved on my lips, i missed this place so much i said, yeah! man i agree with you karthi said and patted my shoulder. I wont leave this place hereafter karthi shouted, his voice shows his excitement.

We collected our luggage and walked to the entrance, suddenly someone hugged me from my back i turned to see. Oh my god for my surprise it was aryan my little boy, My champ i kneel down and hugged him with a smile. I see him closely awww!!! he was so cute with chubby cheeks. I stood up and lifted him he kissed my cheeks and smiled at me. He just looks like riya and he had her dimples too. Hey champ where is mommy? i asked him. There he said, his voice was sweet. I saw riya and harish smiling at us. I walked to her with aryan she hugged me and said i missed you anna(bro) i missed you too my little girl i said and kissed her head.

I saw harish talking with karthi i went there, what guys? started having fun without me ah!! i asked. Oh man! you left me alone to bear all the tortures of your sister by myself, you should pay back for that harish smirked and hugged me. Dont tell mommy tortures you daddy aryan shouted suddenly, i was took back by his temper, Thank god atleast one man was on my side riya said, we all laughed. hey little one! am  sure you got this bad temper from your uncle ajay karthi said and everyone laughed looking at me.
Ok boys lets go home both parents are desperately waiting to see you two, riya said.

We loaded our luggage in the car and harish drove the our home. All the way to home we were laughing, fighting and pulling each other legs. Aryan sticks to me, he never leaves me, he was sitting on my lap and playing with karthi. Ever since he saw aryan he started behaving like a child.

We reached my home and karthi's home was two streets away. We get down from the car and saw our  parents they had a huge smile on  their face. I went straight to my mom and hugged her, a tear roll down on her cheek i wiped it away with my hands and said i missed you mom, i missed you too son she said and kissed my forehead. My father cleared his throat to get my attention i smiled and hugged him along with my mom. Ohhh no.. how come you guys forgot me and have a group hug without me riya cried i dragged her in and hugged her, Me too!! me too!!! aryan shouted and joined us it becomes,  a group hug.

I Went to see karthi's parent. I hugged them, they said they were happy for me. Pls ask your friend to get married soon, we are getting old his mom told me. Dont start this mom otherwise i'll go back to america, karthi ranted. You dont worry mom i'll take care of that bastard i assured her.

Its was 3 in the morning when karthi and his parents left to their home, we bid them goodbye and went inside. I was very tired of this long journey. I went to my room to my surprise, my room didnt change, everything was in its place, i smiled thinking of my mom. I took shower wear my trousers and t-shirt and jumped on my bed to sleep with lights on, i dont want to have a horrible night on my first day in home.  I dozed of sooner.

It was 4 when i woke up, i was very hungry, so i took shower quickly, get dressed  up and went to eat. My mom prepared fish, Ohhh!!!! i love fish and my moms preparation. I missed her cooking so much. It was too good, i cant control myself. I eat till my tummy gets full.

I reached karthi's house at 6, we planned to meet our friends today.  I picked him and drove to star bucks.
Its going to be more fun i thought when i see them, we hugged and shared  pleasantaries, i placed the order. Karthi and me were  making fun of rajesh and aravind. You guys never change, varun said. Oh man! never think they will change, they are born with that harish said and smilled at me. They are the idiots who always stick to me  from school days and even one got married to my sis. we had more fun and keep on mocking each other. My dad called and said he want to meet me and karthi in our hospital now. we bid our goodbye to them and rushed back to our hospital.

We reached there and get down from the car. My dream place, a smile curved on my lips and i feel proud of myself. It has 7 floors and each floor is alloted for certain disease, it has separate building for vip patients and neonatal care, it has 2 canteens and 3 lobby, it even has big library and museum.

We stepped inside the hospital. I noticed everthing on my way to the conference room to meet our fathers. Karthi knocked the door and we went inside. We were seated opposite to our fathers. karthi's dad started talking, boys i want you to meet "SRM chairman" tommorow and you should let him know you will be started working here from tomorrow. I want you guys to behave properly my dad said. Dont worry dad i will took care of karthi and make sure he didnt do anything. His dad looked at me in confusion, because he pulled a prank on him when we met last time,i said. Karthi behave yourself you are not a kid his dad warned him, he kicked my leg under the table in frustration and nodded his head towards his dad. He was my dads good friend, so no need to worry about the meeting. If we guys are done we will take leave, karthi said.

We came out of the conference room and went for rounds around the hospital to check whether everything was perfect.

I dropped karthi in his home and Asked him to be ready at 10 tomorrow and drive back to my place. i saw my mom sitting on the lawn went there and lay down  on her lap, i love to do this.

She smilled looking at me, we talked about manythings.

My mom passed a box to me, i opened it and saw a saree. Mom this saree is really beautiful and simple i told her, and who is the lucky one? i asked her.

Adhithi, she said.

I turned to look at my mom.

It was her wedding saree, she selected that  and it was the exact word she said when they showed the saree to her. you two have same taste my mom said.

I didnt think about adhithi till i reached chennai, actually i forgot
about her.

I nooded. I dont want to spoil the mood. I stood up, mom i was tired and want to sleep.

Good night mom, I said

Good night son,  she said.

I walked back to my room, i just want to escape the situation before she ask me something. I took shower and went back to sleep.

                  ***************

Hope you all like the story.
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a silent reader, pls vote, comment and share.
Keep reading.
luv u all😘