CHAPTER 12

Adhithi's p.o.v:

Hello mom, who is coming to pick up me??

Ajay.

What?? Mom are you kidding me?

Adhii listen to me fully and then speak. They are going to buy jewellery for you so they want you to come. Get ready soon ajay is on his way.

But mom how i will come to home?

I will send someone dear.

Ok mom. Bye.

I got ready, i wear peach color salwar, tied my hair into french plait, applied some kajal and lip gloss.

Rags was there, she not even uttered single word from the morning.

Rags pls dont be like this. Talk to me rags and this is not the last day, i will come here often and see i didnt pack any of my stuffs, So please smile dear.

Promise me you will come more often, rags said.

Ok. I promise so please smile darling.

She stood up from her bed and hugged me.

I heard a horn sound, i think Mr. Temper head is here.

she checked through the window. Yes adhii he is here, She said.

Ok dear, bye. I took by handbag and went downstairs.

I saw black benz car, he was standing there with his hands shoved inside his pocket. He wear black shirt and blue jean.  He looks hot.

Hi, i said.

He turned to see me, he didnt say anything. He open the car door and sit inside.

Jerk! i muttered and sit inside the car. When he started the car i heard ragini calling me.

Wait! i think i have missed something, I told him.

I opened the car door, rags was there she was panting heavily. What rags?

Adhii you missed your mobile. Oooh thank you rags. I think, i have to take you with me as a dowry.  She smiled.

We are getting late, ajay shouted.

I hugged her and bid bye. Dont be late for wedding rags, otherwise i'll kill you.

Dont worry dear i'll come two days before.

I sit inside and he drove the car.

I look at him now and then. What? he asked. U look tired i said, asusual he didnt reply.

Can i on the music? i asked him. No reply from him.

Ok you didnt reply so i will take it as a yes. I on the music player, the music started playing. suddenly he turned off it.

What ajay? am bored why did you off it?

This is my car i do what i want, so dont dare to question me again.

why you didnt reply when i asked you ajay.

There is no need for me to answer you.

Tears filled my eyes, i dont want to brokedown before him. I dont want to see this jerk I turned towards window and stared outside.

The car stopped i get down and he parked the car and went inside the jewellery shop, i followed him.

Hi adhii, how are you?

Hey riya i hugged her and said am fine. where is my boy?? i asked her. See there, i turned to see ajay was holding aryan in his hands and mom was standing beside him.