6.

I rubbed my eyes as I slowly woke up. This bed was perfect. It was like one giant pillow. I was so warm and comfortable. Then I felt everything else.

I kept my eyes closed as I stretched. My feet hurt. Those new shoes. I won't be wearing them again. But those stocking socks were great, I couldn't feel the fabric. I wiggled my toes, I couldn't feel it because I wasn't wearing them.

Then I felt my bra. It was still on. I frowned. Why? I always go to sleep braless. Something isn't adding up. I don't remember going to bed...

My eyes shot open. The room was dark but huge. This, isn't, my, room...

I sat up. I was, no!

I peeled the blankets off me. I was fully clothed in my blouse and pants. My vest was gone though.

What the fu.... No, how the fu...? My eyes adjusted to the room. All curtains were closed except one, on the far wall,on the north side. I jumped out off the bed and remade it, finding my vest and shoes on the back of closest single sofa.

How the hell did I end up in Mr Blacks room? I patted myself down. No phone. I saw the alarm clock on the side of the giant bed. 11:03am. Great I start in an hour.

I picked up my stuff, but checked to make sure I was alone, I peeked in to the bathroom. Empty. Good.

I opened the door and softly shut it, my feet cringing on the cold floor. I turned around and my eyes widened. Oh no! Look at this mess! There were glasses and confetti every where. Napkins on the floor, plates littered the area. I took three careful steps, trying not to stand on the plastic tiny stars when I heard a door shut.

My eyes flew to the only guest room on this floor. Mr Black walked out, rubbing his forehead. If I stand perfectly still and hold my breathe, maybe he won't see me.

I closed my jaw and did that, but it didn't work. "Ah, Miss Kelly. I see you are up." He smirked at me.

"Uh... Yeah." I muttered as I quickly walked to the stairs, forgetting about the glittering objects on the floor. I raced down stairs and flew to the back door to my unit.

I had a million and one questions in my head as I stripped out of my clothes and went for the shower. I took all the pins out off my hair and washed the hairspray out, letting the warm water run down me.

How did I get up there? When did I go up there? Then a horrible thought went to my head. Did I just happen to crawl in to my bosses bed?

I groaned as I placed my hands over my face. I hope not.

I stepped out off the shower and dried myself before wrapping my hair up. I got dressed in my usual leggings and chucked on long square necked blue shirt. I quickly brushed my hair and placed my socks on before putting on my joggers. Already the comfy soles of my shoes helped relieve some of the pain in my feet.

I then realised I didn't have my keys. Oh no! I hope they are still in the kitchen. I quickly made my way back to the main house, the outside temperature wasn't as bad as yesterday.

As soon as I closed the back door, my jacket caught my attention, still draped over the dryer. I looked over the kitchen. There, next to the kettle were my keys and phone. I had a bar stool there, as I remembered sitting there with my coffee last night.

I picked them up and opened a drawer, grabbing a fresh apron. I tied it on and dropped the items in the pocket.

Mr Black was up, so I may as well make his coffee and lunch. I fried up some freezer fish and chips and placed the plate and coffee on a platter. I carried it to his study and knocked, noticing the door slightly ajar.