Cheater! Cheater!

Dinah

I was in my doing nothing. Ally was out hanging with Normani and Mila and Ari are together. Lauren has an wedding to go to. And I really don't wanna hang out with Lucy. I am in the mood to swim and there is a Lake I really like near here. I get up and put on my black bikini. I get my water and leave. A few guys whistled here and there. I swear this is why I'm lesbian. Then I feel a hand on my back I quickly slap it away. I turn around to see a random guy smirking. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked. He looked at my body. "I'm lesbian and before you say you'll change my mind trust me I've been with guys and they had 9' dicks and I'm here still lesbian." I say. "Really your just saying that baby come with me." He said coming closer. I hold tight on my water bottle which was steal. I swing it under and got him in the dick. I began walking away. I mean the only person I'd fuck and date of they had a dick would be Lauren. But I have no clue of she does. I mean I wouldn't judge her. I continue walking to the lake.

-at the lake -

Once I get there I jump into the lake. I swim for while Intel I get tired. I get out and I here laughing. I go to see who it is. I seen Lucy with another girl. They kissed I quickly take a photo but I the part I got is when they split. I ran as fast as I could once I get home I go onto the Group Chat.

Finah
Hey Lauren how about you add Lucy to the Group Chat so we can get to know her.

Lolo
Sure!

Lolo has added Lucy to the Group Chat!

Lolo
Ok I just did

Lucy
Hey guys!

Mila
Hey!

Ari
Hey

Ally
Hey girl!

Mani
Sup

Finah
And also there is another reason why I want to add Lucy here

Lolo
Why

Finah
This!

(Guys I know this photo is of Lauren and Lucy I just couldn't find one with Lucy and another girl! Please don't hate on me I love Lauren! -Triniti)

Lauren
Who is that Lucy?!

Lucy
Just a friend

Lauren
Why don't you look at me like that! Full of Love and Lust!

Lucy
You know what fuck it! I was using you for your fucking DICK!

Lauren
LUCY WHAT THE FUCK! WHY WOULD YOU! FUCKING BITCH!

Lauren has left the Group Chat

Lucy has left the Group Chat

Finah
What did I do.....

Ally
You did the right thing. Lauren would have found out on her own while you knew and that gilt would be way worst.

Finah
What do I do guys..

Mani
Let her settle she is going to be fine if you let her be

Ari
Yeah she has been through worst it'll be fine.

Finah
I hope so.....

I get off of Group Chat and lay down. Forgetting I had a bikini on I drift off into sleep....

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!}