Normally Pt 2

Normani

I hanging out with Ally. We were in her room. She was on Musical.ly trying to be cute but she was trying if she wasn't trying it would be so perfect. I was just going throw out my Lgbtq+ List. I seen a sale going on. I clicked on it and it had rainbow dildos. I had messaged the person who was saling them.

NorMani_KorDei
Hey how much was for your Rainbow dildo?

Madison_Beer
They are 19.99$

NorMani_KorDei
Where do I go by them at?

Madison_Beer
*Address* my store

I just realized it was to far of a walk. I looked over at Ally. "Hey Ally! I want to go but this Rainbow Dildo... But it's too far to walk." I say. She laughs . "Come on." She says while getting up. We walk out to her car. Once were in she starts the engine. The car ride was talk of Beyonce and random things. Once they got to the store Normani goes inside. She walks in and goes grab a Rainbow strap on. She walks up to the front and rings the bell. A beautiful Brown haired and eyed beauty came up. "Hello Mrs how may I help you?" She asked. " Um... I was the one who messaged you.. Um here. " I say sitting the strap on on the counter. She smiled "on the house! Everyone first one is on the house." She says. I thanked her and walked out. I got into the car and ally drove us back to her house. Once we got there we went inside and went up to her room.

Ally(Sin)

We got into my room and I seen Normani out the strap on on. "Does it fit?" I say flirtatious. "Yeah." She says. " have you ever used one before? " I asked. "No." She says. I go up behind her and whispered  in her ear. "How about you try it on me." I say. I see a blush come onto her face. She turns around and were inches apart. I turn around and walk into my bathroom. I take off my clothes and put on my lace Under garments. I walk out to see her turned around with no bra on and the strap on attached to her. I coughed and she turned around. Her eyes went up and down my body. "You sure?" She asked. " positive. " I answer. I go over to my bed lay down making a sexy pose. She came over and got on top of me. She smashed our lips together. She wipped her toung on my lower lip asking for permission. I gratefully accepted. We fought our toungs. She won. After we parted she looks down. I knew she was asking to do it. I nodded my head. She puts my legs around her hips. Then she slowly puts the thing inside of me. She pulls it in and out. I'm a moaning mess right now. Once she starts to speed up I began moaning her name. "Oooooo NORMANI!" I yelled. My nails are gripping into her back. Finally I feel my liquids slide down my legs. My legs are shaking. She gets up and takes off the strap on and lays down next to me. We both are out of breath. I cuddle into her chest.

Normani

Did that just happen. I feel her breathing normal so I think she's asleep. "I love you Ally Brooke." I whispered Then I kiss her forehead and close my eyes to sleep.

Ally

Did she just say she loved me?!

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!}