Dua and Ashley Drama

Dua

I was on the bed while I heard Ash come in from work. "Hey baby how was work?" I asked she came in and cuddled up against my stomach. "I wanna quit I hate This guy who keeps flirting with me." She says. " I can come with you tomorrow if you want? " I asked. "Would you?" She asked. " of course! " I say. And Ash falls asleep in my chest. I end up falling asleep with her.

*Morning*

We get up and she gets ready. I just wear what I wore to bed. We left and began walking to the gym she works at. We walked in an angry walks up to us . "Hey ash you looking good baby." He says. I walked in front of Ashley and got in his face. "Bitch how about you stop calling MY girlfriend baby!" I say. His smirk fell. " whatcha gonna do about it. " he said pushing my shoulder. I punched him in the face. He fell on the floor and I stepped over him and began punching him in his face. Someone pulled me off of him. It was ash. "Why the fuck!" She yelled. She left as I chased after her. We had gotten home. I walked in and she had a beer in her hands. " don't drink please. " I say. "Why did you punch him?" She asked. " oh so you wanted him to keep flirting with you? " I asked. She looked at me. "MAYBE IF YOU DID I WOULD CARE!" She yelled. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN I TREAT YOU LIKE A FUCKING PRINCESS! " I yelled. She slapped me. " bull shit! " she yelled. "Fuck off. I'm done. You promised you would stop drinking!" I yelled. "Your the reason why I am drinking!" She yelled. It hurt me alot. "Fine good bye Ashley." I say. I walked up stairs and grabbed my clothes. I walked over to Laurinahs and asked if I could crash there. They let me in and I fell asleep on there couch. I thought she loved me.......

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!!}
{Sorry for being short}