The Mess

Dinah

I was at my house cleaning my closet with Ally since she wouldn't stop bothering me about it. I pick up my phone to message Lauren to save me but the number ***-**02 messaged me something.

***-**02
Your Lauren Jauregui girlfriend right?

Dinah
We're taking things slow but I guess. Idk why who are you?

***-**02
I'm one of the neighbors who called the cops on you punching a girl

Dinah
What do you want I'm busy!

***-**02
That I was at a party last night and found this photo in my phone.. I guess I took it. Idk

DinahWait

Dinah
Wait... That's what Lauren was doing last night😞😞😞

This Person can no longer message you!

I HATE HER! I get up and start throwing everything in my way. I feel Ally grab my arms. I stop. I sit down and I start crying. "What's wrong DJ?" She asked. " Lauren wasn't helping Normani last night. " I say. She looks confused. "Yeah she was. I went with them. We were helping her mother." She said. "Wow now your lying! What ever bye bitch!" I yelled and ran out of my room then outside. I went to the tree I always went to after Dove cheated on me. I hate life why does bad things happen to me. I get on the Group Chat.

Finah
Why do you hate me Lauren!?

Lolo
What do you mean I love you!

Finah
Normani were you Ally and Lauren helping Laurs mom! I know the truth so go ahead and say it!

Mani
Yes we were.😯

Finah
Fuck you all! Lauren I hope your happy with Lucy!

FinahFuck you all! Lauren I hope your happy with Lucy!

Finah has left the Group Chat.

Lauren

Lolo
THAT BITCH!

Ally
Lauren wtf

Mani
Wtf!

Mila
Why would you cheat on her?!

Ari
Wow bye go to hell!

Ari has left the Group Chat.

Mila
WOow bye!

Mila has left the Group Chat.

Lolo
That photo was taken when we were together!

Mani
Yeah I know. Why would that bitch do this to you!

Ally
Wow I hate Lucy👿👿👿

Lolo
I was even going to ask her to be my girlfriend....

Mani
Wow I swear I hate that bitch!

Lolo
I gtg guys.... Imma go die in  hole. Without Dinah..... I have no clue who I am anymore😭😭😭😫😫😫

Lolo has left this group chat.

After I left the Group Chat I go over to Lucy's house. That fucking whore is about to get what she fucking deserves! SHE TAKES MY DINAH AWAY FROM ME! SHE BETTER WATCH WHAT I TAKE FROM HER! Once I get over to her house I knocked on the door. When the door opened....... To Be Continued!

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!}