Normally proposal

Normani

I'm so fucking nervous what if she says no. What if she leaves me. I make a group chat with Laurinah.

ManiBear has added DJ - Lauser.

ManiBear
I need help gays!

Lauser
With what the proposal?

DJ
Yeah...

ManiBear
What do I do!

DJ
Me and Laur will take her out today and you get ready once we get near you get in place I'll message Ash and Dua what to because well... You kinda are bad at some things...

ManiBear
Stfu and only Ash she can keep shit to her self.

DJ
Ok.

I got off and waited for Ashley to get here. I see her walk in. "Ok you can cook and then when I'm done you have to get ready for Ally to walk in!" She said and handed me a paper that tells me how to make Beef stew.  I get up and run into the kitchen to prepare the food.

Ashley

I ran up stairs and took rose petals and put them in the shape of a heart in the middle of the bedroom. Then I took the rest and made a line with them out from the heart to our the door then down the hall to the stairs and down the stairs to the door. Then I have photos of them from when they first met to now. And I taped them in order from the door up the stairs down the hall and to the door but the last one was a blank photo and had a question Mark on it. I ran down stairs to lower the lights and I lined up candles next to the line of rose petals and once I got to the heart I put candles around the heart to make a heart with candles. I ran downstairs to see Mani finish. I grabbed her and ran to her room and grabbed her tux in her closet and handed to her which she put on. I run a brush threw her hair to make it slick back and I left her make up less but I put on chapstick on here.

Mani

I heard my phone go off it was Laurinah.

DJ
We're a second away!!!!!!

"GET OUT THEY ARE ALMOST HERE!!" I yelled . She made me get on one knee in the heart and I grabbed my box with the ring in it. Then Ash hid in the closet.

Ally

I get in to see it's dark and I smell something so good. I look at the wall to see photos of me and normani. Wait they were a time line in order. I seen the floor it has rose petals. I began to follow them. I watch the photos on the wall at the same time. I get our room to see a photo that hasn't been filled in yet. I open the door. My mouth dropped. I walked over to mani on her knee. She had a box in her hand. "Ally Brooke I love you with my whole heart. And I can't see a future with out you. I see you and me taking care of kids. And getting married. I can't remember one time I never wanted you to be near me or not to be with me. So imma take this huge step." She says. I didn't know what she ment Intel she opened the box in her hand. "Will you marry me?" She asked. I hear a click but I ignore it. I almost died. Tears ran down my face. "Yess forever!" I say she gets up and put the ring on my finger. I grabbed her and kissed her. " yassss Normally! " I hear someone yell. I turn to see Ashley with a photo of Normani on her knee with the ring out. "To complete the photos on the wall." She says. I can't believe I'm marrying Normani. Someone pinch me.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!}