Date!

Lauren

I feel so happy me and Dinah have been together for a week and I wanted to do something. So I made a reservation at a restaurant near my house. I got on the Group Chat.

Lolo
JANE GET YO SEXY ASS TOGETHER!

Finah
Why 😆😆😆

Ally
Laurinah moment📝📝📝📝😑✏✏✏✏✏

Mani
*eats popcorn while writing in note pad* continue.

Lolo
I may or may not be taking your beautiful self out to dinner😊

Finah
My baby girl awe 😍😍😍😍

Ari
📝📝📝📝📝Dinah is top✏✏✏✏

Mila
Lauren is so bottom✏✏✏✏📝📝📝📝

Ally
-Writes Lauren is Daddy- 👏👏👏👏👏✏✏✏✏

Mani
-Dinah is baby girl -✏✏✏✏✏✏

Lolo
I'll pick you up at 7 pm😏

Finah
Perfect!

Ally
-writes I am the father.... Perfect time to pick her up-to-date

Mani
-I am the mother...... Pick her up later-

Mila
-sister.... Sneak out of the window -

Ari
-sisters girlfriend.... I'll throw you out of the window -

Lolo
Where do you guys get these things 😆😆😆

Finah
From me (;

I laughed. I get up and put on my Black suit from prom. I comb my hair back and throw on my black shoes and walk out to get Dinah. I knocked at the door once I got to her house. I see the door open. I see Ally. Oh shit.. She invited me in. I have her the Rose I found out side. "What are you doing with Dinah tonight sir?" She asked. I laughed. "Well I'm taking her out to dinner. Then we'll go back to my house and she can take a shower and we can get in bed an-" "You sinful! Young man! Get the hell out of my house!" She yelled. I see Mani come out. "Babe! We do worst! We're already I'm hell!" She says. I laughed. " I was going to say! We were going to cuddle and watch a movie ma'am. " I say. "Well looks like Prince charming is here." I hear someone say. I turn around to see Dinah in a sexy black tight dress. I feel my pants getting tight. Shit.... I walk her put. We start walking to the restaurant. "Soooo... Where are we going babe?" She asked. " some where special. " I say winking at her. We walk into the restaurant. "Hello! I'm Demi how many I help you?" She asked. I blushed before saying. "Laurinah jauregsen." I say. Demi laughed and took us to our table. "Your Waiter will be with you soon!" She says and walks away. " So how was your day? " I asked. "Perfect since I'm with you." She says and grabs my hand. I blush. The waiter came up. " Hi I'm ty. What can I start you guys off to drink?" Ty asked. "A glass of strawberry wine." I hear Dinah say. " I'll have th-" "Lauren?" He asked. I looked up to see my ex Ty. Oh shit. "Can I have the same thing?" I asked. Why the fuck! I thought he moved to L.A with that whore. "Ok...." He says and leaves. I looked back at my beautiful girlfriend. She had a serious face on. "You ok baby?" I asked. " who was that? " she asked. "An ex. It's not my fault he was shocked to see me." I say rolling my eyes.

-After Dinner-

We finished and we walked out to leave. I see Ty standing out side. We were on our way home when I hear him say my name. We stop and I turn around. He came up to me and grabbed my hand. "Lauren. Look I know what I did to you was very wrong. I was drunk and it was a mistake please take me back. I love you mí Amor." He said while kissing my hand. I snatch my hand away and snack him. He looks at me in shock. "And I love mí Amor! And she is right here!" I say as I wrapped my arm around Dinah and we walked away.

-At home -

We walked into my house and went upstairs. She went into the bathroom and changed. As I threw off my short and pants and kept my bra and boxers on. I turn around to see Dinah in my hair shirt. She looked so cute. We lied down on my bed and I turned on Riverdale and cuddles myself into Dinah Intel I drifted off to sleep.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!}