Surprised Dinah and Ashley

Lauren

"Ok Lipa! Jauregui time to leave!" The doctor yelled. I can't believe they are letting us go early. "Hey isn't today yours and Dinah's anniversary?" Dua asked. " Yeah! Ok so your going to go knock on the door and Tell Dinah that they let you go early but I have to stay longer. " I say. She smiles and said. "Do the same to Ashley." Then I seen you run to mine and Dinah house so I ran to ashes house. I knocked on the door. Ash came out wearing her bra and leggings. "Lauren!" She yelled and hugged me. "Where's Dua?" She asked. " well I was better so they let me go early but.... They kept dua longer. " I say in a sad voice. She looked hurt. "Oh ok. Bye." She says. " I'll be over in a sec I got to go see Dinah. " I say. And waved good bye. I ran.

Dua

I walked up to the porch and Dinah came out with Laurens hoodie and joggers on. "Hey dua!  OH MY GOD IS LAUREN HERE!" She asked. I shook my head. " she was kept longer they let me go early. I'm sorry. " I say. She looked like she was about to cry. "Oh can you stay over?" She asked. " yeah Imma go say hi to ash and stay over there to catch up I'll be over soon k. " I say. "Ok." She says and walks inside. I see Lauren running. "Ok Imma text dinah that ash isn't home now go!" I yelled at Lauren.

Qween
Ash isn't home I'm almost there!

Dinah
Ok 👌

I ran to my house and knocked on the door. "Oh hey lo that was fa-OH MY GOD DUA!" She yelled and hugged me! "We fooled ya!" I giggled. She pulled me inside and we cuddled on our bed while saying " I love you" "I missed you so much" shit like that.

Lauren

I ran up to the porch and knocked on the door. It opened to a Dinah in my clothes. "Dua.... LOLO!" She screams . She hugged me and took me inside. "I missed you so much baby." I say. " happy anniversary! " i say. She hugs me tight. "I don't care. It's our Anniversary I'm just glad your home. Now let's go cuddle!" She says and drags me upstairs. I pulled her into my chest and let her cuddle into me. I'm glad I'm home.

{Follow me and the second Author JarianaSlays_Mia}
{Vote and Comment!!!!}