Day One

"No! Get away from me!" I screamed out waking myself up. "It was just a dream." I whispered to myself, trying to lower my heart rate. I looked around to find myself in an unfamiliar room. It wasn't a dream.
  I searched the room for a window. I honestly wouldn't think there'd be one, but to my luck, there was. I tiptoed my way over to the window. I quietly unlocked it and began to open it.
  "Is it too hot in here for you? I can turn the air up for you." I turned around and flung my self against the wall. Standing in the doorway, an extremely tall figure with his arm holding him against the doorway, stared at me through the eyeholes in his ski mask. "Who are you?"
   "Jenna, Jenna, Jenna." He chuckled. It sent shivers down my spine. His voice was deep, dominant, and raspy. "My beautiful, beautiful Jenna. There's no need to be afraid. I have no intentions of hurting you, Love. Is there any there you need?" I was speechless. Then my mind went back to what had happened.
                 12 Hours Earlier
   It had been an exhausting shift, an exhausting week actually. It was only Wednesday. I went to up to Ralphie's Bar where Alex was working. Him and I had been friends for years. He was a few years older than me and always protected me like he was my brother.
"I guess now that you're twenty one, you're gonna be up here a lot?" He shot me a wink and I rolled my eyes smiling. "You deal with kids all days and tell me what you'd be doing." He chuckled and handed me a Sprite mixed with vodka.
After four or five drinks, I began to get slightly buzzed. I knew my limit and decided it was time to go home. "Well, I think I'm gonna head out before I go too far with it." We both laughed. "Jenna, be careful. I called you a cab. Love you." I smiled. "Love you, Alex. Thank you."
As I stood up, the alcohol effects became more and more intense. I managed to make my way out to the cab. I stumbled into the backseat and gave the driver my address. "Ma'am, do you need anything? Maybe a water?" His sexy voice made my heart begin to race. " I could totally use a water good lookin'." My eyes widened when I realized what I had said.
He laughed and handed me a water. I took a big gulp of it and relaxed. I wanted to bad to see what this guy looked like, but it was too dark to see hardly anything. Suddenly, my whole body began to go numb. My head was spinning and my vision was impaired. "What is going on?!" I began panicking and was trying to get out, but with no luck. "Relax. Everything is going to be okay, Jenna." Everything went black.

"I want to go home. Now. Please. I won't say anything." My heart was racing so fast, I thought I was going to have a heart attack at the young age of twenty one. He walked over to a corner and turned on a lamp on a night stand. My kidnapper has the most gorgeous emerald eyes I had ever seen. I could see evil in his eyes though. He smiled. "I'm afraid that won't be allowed. You'll be staying here with me. I want you to be treated like the beautiful princess that you are. I want to be the man of your dreams. I want to one day be able to call you my wife.
I shook my head. "No....you wouldn't want me. I'm stubborn,ugly, a brat, and I don't listen at all. There's gotta be someone else. There's gotta be a way to let me go home. Please. I'm begging you. You don't want me." He sat down on the bed, and I did not budge from the wall I was pressed up against.
"Fine. I'll make you a deal." I smiled. "All the doors in this house are currently unlocked. If you can hide it manage to get away from me for longer than thirty minutes, I'll set you free. I'll even give you a five minute head start. Time starts now." I stared at him for a split second and then began running.