It's Over

I couldn't move. My body was froze in the bathroom, on the floor. I wanted to escape, but I couldn't. Nick was a murderer. Jace probably was too. It was in that moment I realized that if I made the wrong move, I was dead. Why me? What did I do to deserve this?
I heard footsteps coming back into the room. "Get out now! If not, I'm killing Jace." Nick yelled. "Don't do it, Jenna. It'll be okay!" I could hear Jace struggling against Nick. "I'm not coming out!!" I yelled, trying to be brave. He wouldn't actually kill him would he?
"That's it! I know you're in love with him! I'm ending him." Then, a gunshot was heard. I don't know what went on in my head in that moment, but I swung the door open. Tears filled my eyes. There was no blood. Jace was lying on the floor though. I froze, just trying to comprehend what has just happened.
They both began laughing. "What?! You think that was funny?!" I snapped. I went for Jace and started punching on the floor. "How cruel are you two?!" They both laughed even harder seeing how mad I was. I stopped for a split second, and turned to the look at Nick. I stared him dead in his eyes, with no emotion whatsoever. "You. Two. Are. Monsters."
Then I stood up. "It's over. I'm done being afraid of you two. I'm fucking done! You have went too far with this. I'm nothing special, so go find some whore that might actually like you, Nick! I hate you! You took me away from everything. I don't want your money. I don't want you. I want my damn life back. Take me home. Right now."
Jace stood up, both in shock that I had stood up for myself. Neither of them expected me to. "I've tried being nice, Jenna. It's time for you to show me some respect. You belong to me now. Got it?" Nick said as he gripped my arms so tightly it began to sting.
"You'll kill me before I ever show you respect." With that, I spit in his face. He let go of my right arm, and landed his hand harshly on my face. I fell to the floor sobbing. "Man. You shouldn't of done that." Jace said, even though he was not going to help me.
Nick's eyes widened. " I'm so sorry, Jenna...I....I...." I began shacking uncontrollably. I had never been hit like that before in my life. I was scared, but at the same time I was angry. "Jace, take her to the room. It's time. This whole being nice thing? It's over. I can be good to you if you'll let me. Until then, you're gonna learn to respect me. You will have rules now, and you will follow them." It was as if Nick didn't even regret what he had just done, after just saying he was sorry.
Jace picked me up, and I began thrashing at him. I had hardly any energy, but I was using what was left on him. "Let me go!" I screamed it repeatedly as I kept kicking and smacking him. He was stronger than me, and it seems nothing I did even phased him. "Let's go, princess. Soon to be queen."
He gripped me tight to where I couldn't budge. "Queen?" "Yupp, you and Nick are going to be married soon." My eyes widened. "Like hell we are. I'd marry you before him." He kinda smiled at the remark. He kicked open a door, with me still in his arms. He basically threw me in a dark room before quickly shutting it, before I had a chance to react. "Nick will be in there soon." I heard the door and click and ran to it beating it with the little energy I had left. "Don't leave me in here! Let me out, assholes!" All I heard was footsteps slowly fading away. "This is it. My life. It's over." I began crying. What was I going to do?