Help

"Jenna, will you marry me?" Keep replaying in my mind. Over and over. "Jenna?" He has a princess cut white gold ring in a baby blue box. My favorite color. "I....I..." I took off to the bathroom. I ran into Jase who had obviously been standing in the hallway listening. "Are you ok?" He asked. "No I need to go to the bathroom, excuse me." " Look, I'm sorry for hitting you. I shouldn't have treated you that way. You're amazing. You have time to think about this." He whispered where I could barely hear him. "It's ok. I really need to go to the bathroom."
"Jenna? Are you ok?" I heard Nick calling from the living room. "Bye." I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door. I held my hair back and began throwing up. My stomach was turning and it wasn't easing up. The more I thought about what just happened, the more I got sick. This man was insane. There was no way in hell I could marry him. No freaking way.
"Hey, Jenna? I hope you're ok. I'm fixing to have to leave for work. I'm going to give you time to think about the marriage. I know you will say yes! I love you, gorgeous." Oh thank goodness. I won't have to deal with this psycho for awhile. "Okay. Thank you for giving me time. Have fun at work." Nick chuckled. "You're so sweet. I may be gone for a few days. I took some vacation time to get everything together but I gotta go back for awhile. Don't miss me too much." As if. I rolled my eyes. "I'll try not to. Be careful." I lied.
He walked away. Thank god. What was I going to do? He was gonna make me marry him. No. No. No. "Hey, Jenna?" It was Jase. "Mhm?" " I'm sorry for everything I've done to do. I'm sorry I had anything to do with this. If I wasn't so far into this, I would let you go. I promise. You don't deserve this." What was going on? Was he feeling remorse for what he did? He actually felt bad?
   I opened the door. "You actually feel bad? You're lying." I crossed my arms. "No, I really do. You don't deserve this at all. I might not be able to help you, but I can make things more bearable. Wanna eat and watch a movie or
Something? Nick won't be back for a few days. You're kinda stuck with me." I didn't really have a choice. "Why not?"
    Jase cooked vegetable stir fry and then we sat down on the couch and began watching American Horror Story. Did he know this was my favorite show? Of course. They both stalked me. " I'm sorry." I intwined my fingers and stared down. "You're not though. I'm still here, aren't I? You punched me in the damn face. How can you say you are sorry, when you won't help me?!" I began crying as I screamed at him. "You're letting that psycho force marriage on me?! Screw you!" I stood up and began walking away when he jerked my arm. "You don't know my plans, yet. Don't walk away from me." I began punching his chest. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you."
  He pulled me hard into his chest and I began crying uncontrollably. He pulled me into his lap on the couch. "Shh...it's ok...it'll all be ok." I stopped fighting cause I knew it was no good.
    For once I felt safe. I don't know why, but I did. He lifted my chin up where I could look at him. That's when it happened. Jase kissed me.