[2] I hate you Kim Nana

I feel her stand still, trying to figure out who the hands belong to which made me very angry as I wonder..

"Has that witch Nana of a girl been hugging her from behind whenever she's doing her practice because if not then the Ruyi that I know would have fling me off her by now."

As if finally sensing our body differences, she pulled me to her front with one hand and now she's wearing on her angry glare but before she could get the chance to begin yelling at me and then order Yabo to lock me up in my chamber ..like I know she would do, I speak up.

"You're here ..hmm, I thought you and your wife were playing dress up." I said while looking at her in the eyes, already seeing the visible confused look on her face which encouraged me to continue.

"..wait, if you two aren't playing any nasty game that I'm sure she's the one who suggested it ..since you now do anything she wants, but then why did I see her four hours ago wearing a maids outfit and running towards Sangyun's chamber?

"What are you talking about Hwa?" She asked almost ready to call me bluff. Did she trust her already?

"I'm talking about your lovely wife ..Empress, wearing a maid outf ..wait! could it be.. Oh, so this is why I saw Seo-jun and Seo-Young looking around everywhere. They thought she ran away! Pathetic ..ha! And the look on their faces ..they are so scared, who knows what kind of punishment they know you're going to give them ..poor things, I'm even sure Seo-yong has already shit on his pants out of fright.

Anyways, I think you should tell Yabo to go tell them that our Empress consort didn't run away and that she's safe because I saw her heading towards Sangyan's chamber, but ...Wait! what could she be doing there?" I asked the Empress but to others they will think that I'm talking to myself as the Empress is still busy training and doing as if she isn't listening to me but I know she is, I made sure of that by following her everywhere she move to and I'm sure that my Empress is quite interested in what I'm saying because she still could have ordered Yabo to take me away but she didn't.

Her little wife's name that I mentioned ..has her hooked.

"Hmm.. I wonder why she didn't tell her guards of her whereabouts and why she's wearing a maids outfit, why would little Nana make her guards worried, this is so unlike her." I whispered so close to her ear and that's when I know she's going to do something.

"Yabo; she called her personal guard who ran up to her and bowed while waiting for her command which didn't take time at all.

"Go see if my wife is in my chambers or hers and be quick about it, also take her out with you." The Empress said to Yabo who immediately got to work but before she could grab my hand and leave a mark with her monster hands, I ran out only stopping at the outside entrance. There I wait for Yabo to come and give the Empress the positive response.

"Great work Hwa." I congratulate myself proudly for being smart this time ..yes mother already sent one of her maid to go call Kim Nana in her chambers and we all know how that will go, she will go in and when she can't find Kim Nana in her chamber, she will ask the guards and the guards ..well, they will be in a panic mood.

"Good work Hwa." I said again to myself when I saw Yabo and some of Kim Nana's guards running towards the training chamber then entered, after a while she and the Empress with Kim Nana's guards all came out and started walking in a hurried step towards Sangyun's chambers.