The concubines

After me and Min-jun's conversion, I've been so restless. The Empress set him free with wealth but no king.

Shilli is still a no man's land and this also has me bothered, sad but not angry at her. Ever since I learned that my father is indeed a traitor ..I stopped being angry at the Empress but I'm still sad and disturbed.

"Why did the Empress refuse my brother to go back to his town as the king he's supposed to be?" I asked myself as I move from one place to another inside my chamber then after a while of thinking ..I answer myself; "Nana, she still sees your brother as a traitor and you no longer blame her for being angry at Min-jun although her anger is on the wrong person, she doesn't know the truth so it's understandable."

What makes me angry and confused is my father being the real traitor. After all this while, I had actually believed that he's innocence not knowing that he's indeed a real traitor and a very stupid one at that.

"Why did you do this father! How could you be a traitor!! How could you cheat on mother with that evil woman ..Kyung-sook and god knows who else.. Why! Why?

What am I going to do now with all this information, I'm so confused. I wish I can discuss this with the Empress but she seems more angry lately and she hadn't even asked for me.

What do I do with this information of Kyung-sook also being a traitor? ..she deserves to be banished too after all she did wish the late Emperor dead. 

"Oh my god, she wanted the late Emperor dead!" 

What if she had a hand in his death ..although I heard the Emperor died a natural death, it still could be possible that she did do it.

"I need to tell the Empress this." I said to myself then grab my long kimono, wrap it on, my strapless dress underneath it and begin walking out of my chambers to the Empress own but stopped abruptly when Jandi came in, running as if she's being chased by a ghost.

"Jandi! Watch your steps and front, you could have hurt me." I said in pain that jandi caused when she ran up to me abruptly which caused her feet to step on mine mistakenly.

"I'm so sorry lady Nana but I came running to tell you a very important news." Jandi said, sounding so breathless. 

Who knows where she started running from just to share the gossip she heard.

"Well, unfortunately I'm heading out to go tell the Empress a very important piece of information." I said to Jandi which made her come nearer to my front and began begging me to please tell her the important information first which I did and which got me a confused look with "you're not serious".

"Why did you say that?" I asked, confused because I actually think telling the Empress will be a one big burden being lifted off my shoulders and besides I think she deserves to know as this concerns her father.

"So you're just going to go to the Empress and just tell her that the woman she cares about and takes as a mother since she was born is a traitor, killer and not just any killer but a murderer who killed her father ..you're going to tell her this without any evidence? ..come on lady Nana, you know she will take it as bullshit and that's just the least she'll do.