I love you, Nana

The rest of the day went by very slowly and here I am again ..in my chambers with my now sleeping friend, Jandi. I can't sleep even when I tried to force myself to do just that, I still couldn't ..my mind won't let me, I even tried fighting it but it still won't let me because it wants me to go talk to my wife by all means except the one that will embarrass her any further.

I need to talk to her, I need to let her know that it wasn't my intention to disgrace her.

I walked to my door, opened it and turned to where Yabo was standing. "Please Yabo, allow me to go and talk to the Empress ..please, I promise she won't punish you or get angry at you, just please let me go talk to my wife. " I beg Yabo as I try not to cry in her presence but I guess that won't be a new thing to her as I've cried quite a lot in a lot of people's presence.

After my pleading, I look at Yabo trying to read her expression which is quite so very visible tonight for someone who I thought has no emotion.

"The Empress left for her farm earlier but I think she should be in her chambers now." Yabo said and when my nowadays slow brain finally realized that she just granted me my wish, I smiled while telling her thank you as I ran down the corridor that leads to my wife's chamber.

When I reached her front door, I begin to pray that her guard there should please let me in and to my greatest surprise, they didn't even query me, they even opened the door for me with a smile on their faces as if they've been wanting me to come in for quite a while ..that which I guess would have had me confused if my mind isn't full of other matters right now.

Immediately I entered my wife's chamber, she turned to her door which  had me halfway in ..I guess to know who dared disturb her when she had clearly given out the instruction not to let anyone in.

One part of me is scared by the way she's now looking at me and another part of me feels her and wants to hug her and beg for her forgiveness.

Suddenly I found myself running up to her and when I got to where she's standing, I wrapped my hands around her waist, placed my head on her chest and hugged her. I hug her so tightly as I whisper how sorry I am while crying but immediately I start crying, she begins hugging me back and plead for me not to cry.

"Nana, stop crying alright?" She said as she wiped my tears.

"but I'm sorry, I embarrassed you in front of your people, it wasn't my intention ..I ..i just don't know what's wrong with me ..I'm so sorry." I plead as I hug her more.

"Alright but don't cry, even though you look beautiful when you cry, I still prefer seeing you when you're not or when you're smiling because then you look breathtaking." She said softly as she led me to her bed then sat me down.

Immediately she sits on her bed, I scoot closer to her and wrap my hands around her waist, also placing my head on her chest.

I used my hand to draw down her dress a little and then I placed kisses on her chest.

"Nana, I know what you're trying to do." She said as she lifted my face up towards her ..now looking at me with a lot of emotions in her eyes but still, I can't pick any one and that makes me unsure as I don't know if my plan is working at all, I do hope she has forgiven me though.

I pulled her hand away from my face and replaced my head on her chest then began to hug her again and then I looked up at her, I saw her eyes watching me and I lifted my face up and kissed her. She didn't pull back so I know she wants me to kiss her and that's what I did.

I kissed her and it didn't take time to get her to start kissing me back, in fact she took over but I didn't want that, so I pulled away and began kissing her neck. 

I used my left hand to loosen up her dress a little and then I pulled it down, reviewing her breast, I stared at it for a while and then I kissed it like she kissed mine and immediately I kissed them she carried me up and lay me on her bed, she climb on top of me and then she began kissing me and removing my clothes at same time.

I pulled away from the kiss and this stopped every movement from her.

"What is it?" She asked and I looked up at her and said my brother's name.

She signed and place her head on my bust. "I love you Nana and you know I want this, but you should have told me.  Now the Elders, Ministers, all the palace officials want him dead, he committed a crime, your brother should have stayed out of the country that he has been forbidden to enter."

"But.." I started to say but she interrupted me by saying

"I love you my beautiful little wife. I love you Nana but I will only do what's right."