I am ready

I pulled the blind open, entered and closed it then went to her. I sit very close to her and hug her while saying in a persuading but still loving voice.

"I was waiting for you outside, I even sent Yabo to tell you, but you already had some excuses." I said still holding her waist and slowly moving up to kiss her.

"Nana, I'm not in the mood for a conversation. Just leave."

"But I want to take you out. I even dressed up for that ..you didn't even notice; I said pouting but she didn't even look at me, she looks as if I'm disturbing her. 

"Please let me take you out." I pleaded in a tiny voice.

She turned her head and is now looking me in the eyes .."You want to take me out?" She asked disbelievingly.

"Yes, I want to take my wife out." I replied.

"Alright." She said and started getting up but then stopped, she turned back to me and is now looking me in the eye as if trying to figure out what's going on in my head.

"Nana, why do you want to take me out and besides, where are you even taking me too?

"I'm taking you to my Island home." I replied, meaning the beautiful building she gave to me as a wedding present.

"You know it didn't quite go well the last time we were there." She reminded me, making me recall how awful I was to her that day. 

She had kissed me when I entered the water and I had kissed her back ..I even lead her on but then when she pressed her body to me, I got scared and push her off ..she didn't talk to me on our way back home but that was because she said she was sexually depressed and that she needed some alone time.

"I think I'm ready now." I whisper in her ears. She quickly looked at me asking if I'm sure, not waiting for a reply she said.

"No we can't Nana ..at least not when you just think it but when you know ..you need to be sure." She said then sit back down as if we are done talking and that I'm leaving.

"I know, I.. I don't kn.. I.. think ..I know, alright! I'm sure." I said getting frustrated that she knows me too well to know that I'm not hundred percent sure.

"Nana.. Alright, let's go." She said and then got up, helped me on my feet too before leading me outside after she had dismissed the Elders who actually were really in a meeting but not a very important one that demands the Empress's present or opinion.

"Nana, it's alright.. Stop fighting with your fingers, they're going to hurt later." She said when the rider pulled the wagon on the other side of the river making me very nervous and self conscious.

"What are you doing!" I yell and then start giggling in surprise and happiness. I really love her hands around my waist.

"I'm carrying my cute wife because this beautiful woman loves her and loves having her hands wrap around her tiny sexy waist." She replied which makes me giggle but the thought of what we're about to do starts flowing in my mind making me tense in her hold.

"Stop thinking about it in that way." She whispers in my left ear.

"I think I'm not supposed to plan this type of thing, I'm just supposed to let it happen but I've already planned it and the anticipation is killing me plus Jandi said it will hurt and I'm not really a fan of pain ..if anything, I hate it."

"You love me kissing you though.." She said as she captured my lips in a hot kiss then she started laying me down on a bed which makes me try looking around but I can't because she's still kissing my lips and she is not letting go and I don't want her to.