Treat you better |warning|

Edited

A/n Warning - domestic violence and swearing in this one shot

Kaycee is in a domestic abuse by her boyfriend and all this is in Sean's point of view and he's her best friend who knows about the abuse and but can't do anything about it, because she won't let him. And some part of this one shot will be based of the music video

I hope you guys understand that when someone you know is in domestic violence with their parents or in relationship, it's hard for them to actually want to get out of that situation, not because they want to stay in that kind of relationship, but because it's hard for them, it's hard to understand that what that person is doing is not okay it's not real love, if that person treat you like you're nothing, but sometimes a friend or a stranger can help you get through those tough times, but sometimes that kind of 'love' push you back into that kind of abuse.

Btw but if you know someone who's in a domestic abuse here's the number to it - 1(866)331-9472 - 9-1-1. Be aware of these things as it a serious matter, but be cautious of the person might be dating someone you know, like their group of friends or anything that could make your gut turn in uneasiness. Be safe and you're sure if that person you know is in any type of domestic abuse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Verse 1]
I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you

She was like a light that comes from the flashlight, she was bright and very kind gentle girl. But like a flashlight she can be sad and lost within this crowded place of other dancers, she's a light that gets dim, when the light has been on, for so long, I understood that but no one couldn't see it, even if they wanted it too, right now her light, her soul was getting dimmer each minute of everyday cycle.

I, her best friend, could see that he was changing her, it wasn't the good kind of change, it was bad. Like really bad.

"I won't lie to you kayc'!" I whispered to her, as we were sitting on the rooftop, at my house. Hand were in her grasp, as my fingers intertwined with her fingers, palm was cold against mine. It sends shivers down my spine at how cold it was.

"what you'd mean?" She asked quietly, as she lean her head against my shoulder, I knew that she was exhausted from dancing and going to different places before and afterwards. I knew that she was drained not only physically but mentally too. "I mean that 'I know he's just not right for you' ricebowl." I said seriously,  she sighs and just squeezed my hand tightly.

"I know!...but If things get bad...I promise you, I will tell you Sean....okay" she told me quietly. I sigh sadly as I kissed her temple, and murmured against her temple "okay luvbug.." as I pulled her into my warmth, even more. And watch the starry night. The moon illuminating everything in this neighbourhood.

It also illuminated her soft pale skin, that wasn't covered by her sweatshirt and leggings. Admiring her beauty, always makes my heartbeat faster. Than the exertion from dancing in any classes.

And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop

Kaycee lived on her own. She lived at the cheap apartment at la strip, she  explored places until she wind up here in Los Angeles with only a duffel bag and money in backpack. That she never leave anywhere without.