••Happiness is a warm gun••

Happiness is a warm gun
When I hold you in my arms
When I feel my fingers on your trigger,
oh don't you know? nobody can do me no harm

As I, listened to the mellow tune of the song by the Beatles "Happiness is a warm gun" it got me thinking of you, Kaycee! My best friend, when I was just a little boy, you were a happy little girl, and you were shy when you told me, that I, did great on my solo performance at showstopper.

Knew it then, knew that you were gonna be someone I could never forget, because you radiates goodness and purity, the one that hasn't got tainted by the notoriety in social media world, never letting the six letter word weaved inside your head and your innocence

When I hold you in my arms, feeling your warm body against mine, felt like I was holding the most price possession that is in the museum, on a display. But I'm not holding you for display, for someone to think I'm using you, that I'm using your purity that lay inside your heart along with the many good words that you are Ricebowl! Because you know as well as I do, kaycee, I am nothing like that and I wouldn't want to be like that

When I feel my fingers on your trigger, hearing you spoken my name in a intimate way, as you lay on top of me, half dozing off into a dream, but still aware that I am here with you. A thought swept in the crevice of my mind, oh don't you know? nobody can do me no harm, the way I know you can,  kaycee rice!?

I'm in trouble, I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl.

Guess, it is safe to say that i, I am in trouble kayc, I'm an addict, an addiction not made by the substance that was made to rile us up and succumbed to our demons, but to you my darling! Because you served as my drug, my haven within the person that holds, kiss, laugh out loud and the one that makes me feel joy, makes me forget about the sadness that creeps up within my mind, for that, I am drunk off this high that is you! Laughs were loud, as well as our touches were loving, and it's a beautiful contrast, to greater things in life and I want you caitlin, to be in my life for a long time.

Some say I'm addicted to this girl, this young beautiful smart girl, who's bringing positive things in her wake, always wondering if she's good enough for me, sometimes you think you're wasting my time whether by being the center or the corners of every wall that surrounded my heart.

Don't worry angel, you're the only girl, I'm thinking about, days upon days, as I, wouldn't say that I've only thought of you only in recent weeks to months. Because I always have this afire love that wouldn't inflame you and me, on us kayc, maybe as a little boy, the terminology would've been different....let's say crush or even puppy love, maybe little me would've been scared to tell you that you're the only one for me even if you have doubted my intentions in that time.

She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl.

Glancing up towards where you stood by the glass wall that's in the dance studio, owned by Tim milgram, talking to Donovan about an upcoming collaborative vision thats inside your head, when seeing you smile, that shows the indent that lay under your eye, your beautiful brown eyes smiled with a gleam of infectious happiness, as you talked with our two friends, Bailey and trinity.

Making my heart skip a beat with just your smile.
As we wait for another dance steps, to learned by none other than JoJo Gomez of course, while my thoughts going overdrive by you sunshine,this has got  me thinking...as all my thoughts round up with only the few words that made sense to me—she's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl.

Trying to keep my focus to the conversation but you're crowding my head right now. And I'm not mad at that, nope not at all.

But even worse I can't stop calling her. She's all I want and more I mean damn what's not to adore

Being infatuated and feeling that kind of vulnerability that shows apart in the word love is scary and worth it feeling. It's a feeling like no other, so yes, I am addicted to this girl who is my best friend, also who is my girlfriend, happiness is definitely a warm gun, since you pull the trigger, shooting me in the heart, it's not bleeding but it's filled with love that bled out any foe words that would have caused the pain within my mind and my heart, happiness that I couldn't replace with anyone else but you kaycee.

But even worse, I can't stop calling her. She's all I want and more, I mean damn what's not to adore right?

*****

Here's a short part 5 of poetry writing session I've ever done for a one shot,

There's gonna be another one coming in later and post it before midnight comes

Edited August 17. 2019