Swimming pools |mature|

A mature one-shot that revolves around partying and talk of sex(insinuation) curse words here and there.

Also, Sean and Kaycee met at a party that his housemates thrown, and the mature words are somewhat subtle, it's not too much, keep in mind this is the second time I've written a mature one shot.

[verse1: Lloyd]
I'm way past gone, and I just see the bottom of this bottle
I just woke up to a room full of models
Who know that I ain't calling them tomorrow
It's been so long, since I have been on this level right here
Waking up, after I passd out, I put my clothes on, before I mash out

[Sean: age 19—Kaycee: age 18]
Groaning in pain from the hangover, opening my eyes before closing it again when the harsh morning sunlight from outside the window peaked through the curtains, as it was drawn a bit opened.

Nonetheless I slowly sat up, glancing around my surroundings, than looking behind me to see if any girl slept over, sighing out relief when seeing none of them, damn I'm way past gone, and I just see the bottom of this bottle I thought loudly, while holding the bottle of vodka, seeing it as it's almost fully empty.

"What the fuck happened?!" Sean thoughtfully said, voice hoarse from the lack of water in my system, and from just waking up.

Getting up from the bed, than made my way to the ensuite bathroom, stumbling over s few article of clothing, seeing bra somewhere, but I might've be imagining it.

Looking up after washing my face and hands after doing my business, seeing the dark circles that surrounded my eyes, making me groan in annoyance than leaving the bathroom then my bedroom, blinking twice when I saw the hallway trash, with liquor and food from the party as it seems.

Walking down the stairs, to see josh p and Kenneth helping cleaned up the place.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead?!" Kenneth said teasingly, once he saw me approach the kitchen causing me to grumble under my breath, making them laugh at my irritated look that shown on my face.

"Bro, I just woke up to a room full of models, when I came downstairs earlier, giving me their numbers saying it was a fun night." Gabriel said walking to the kitchen shirtless, from what looks like the backdoor.

"Oh yeah? Where's the numbers then?" Josh b said doubtfully, while sitting down on the stool beside me laying his head on his arm. Leaving his bedroom once he heard people talking.

"Right here!" Gabe said in triumph, laying the small notes filled with numbers, "nice" we all said to him while deciding to cook up some breakfast. This time it was Kenneth and josh price cooking breakfast food

"Who know that I ain't calling them tomorrow" Gabriel than said after a bit of silence. Causing us to look at him, raising our eyebrows up in surprise in doubt of what he's saying.

"It's been so long, since I have been on this level right here..." I said under my breath, listening as everything gone quiet, scrunching my eyebrows together when I look up to see all of them looking at me almost dumbfounded. "What?!" I annoyingly asked them, seeing their eyes snapped out of their stupor.

"Uhm...nothing s'just you had a girl in your room last night, and you were all over her through half the night before finally going up to your room." Kenneth than said truthfully with a small smirk present on his features.