First man

The one that's in the second slide, that is a cover of the unreleased(released officially now) song by Camila cabello and if you want to listen to the original you can search it up on SoundCloud

Photo credits to seayceeteam on Instagram

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Verse 1]
Yes, I'm gonna stay with him tonight
I'll see you in the mornin'
No, of course he won't drink and drive
Can you say "bye" to mom for me?
Oh, you'll like him, he's really kind
And he's funny like you sometimes
And I found someone I really like
Maybe for the first time

Kaycee's p.o.v (age 16)

Standing in the doorway of my dads office, seeing him being busy with his work, seeing the furrowed eyebrows that's concentrated on the work he's doing.

I smile at his hard work, padding my feet towards his desk, him still unaware that I'm here. Leaning against it as i look at the papers and the computer, trying to understand what he's working on. "Dad?...daddy?" Calling his name, trying to grab his attention that's focused on his work.

"Hmm? Sweetie, what's up, is everything alright?" He replied back finally as I kept calling his name for a minute, smiling at him softly, before saying something that I knew would tensed his body up in worry.

"I'm going on a date with one our neighbour's kid, from down the street, uhh the lews son, Sean he asked me out, a few days ago, so now I'm gonna go on a date with him...is that okay?" Telling him this cautiously, since I knew he's protective of me especially since I'm the youngest between my two siblings.

He raised his eyebrows up in surprise and a grim look that showed within his smile as he lift up his lips in a grimace of a smile, but nonetheless he nodded his head, saying it's okay for me to go out.

Smiling wide at him, feeling relieved with his acceptance of me going out.

"Are you going to be back later on? Cuz if you are, I'll be leaving the door unlocked for when you'll be back." My dad asked me curiously, while standing up now, as I walked backwards to the entrance of the office, leaning back against the door frame.

looking at him. "No, you don't have to keep it unlocked, and 'yes I'm gonna stay with him tonight, I'll see you in the mornin' dad" I told him as I made my way down the stairs to the main floor, going towards the front door, hearing footsteps behind me, looking over my shoulder to see dad walking towards me with a worry look in his eyes.

"Kayc, are you sure you want to stay at his house for the night? I mean this is just your first date with him?!" Dad questioned me with honest worry and hesitation.

Chuckling softly, "dad I'll be fine I promise, Sean's a great guy dad." I told him, as I grab my jean jacket from the coat closet, than putting my shoes on, as I stood in the porch at the front.

"I don't know sweetie, will he be drinking and driving?" dad told me uncertainty, his expression still looked concern, smiling gently, making my way back to him, before giving him a hug than letting go as I made my way to the door.

"Daddy I'll call you if I change my mind, and 'of course he won't drink and drive' and 'can you say bye to mom for me?' As I opened the front door, after getting a text from Sean that he's here.