••Violets are blue••

i look at youand i can see itin your faceyou think you hide it,but i see you

i look at you
and i can see it
in your face
you think you hide it,
but i see you

My eyes stare up at him, seeing him danced on the floor at this tmillytv studio, as I sit on the floor, my spine touching the wall, where it's covered by the glass.

My heart frowned upon him, as I look at you, Sean and I can see it in your face, you think you hide it, but I see you shamu!

Someone nudge me, making me tore my eyes away from you, looking inside the eyes of Bailey, seeing her beside me, as she stare at me with questions bubbling behind her dark brown eyes.

Shaking my head, silently saying 'don't worry about it' and giving her a smile, nudging her lightheartedly.

My head went back to the center of the dance floor, seeing him killing the freestyle aspect of this dance by jake kodish, seeing the gleaming look in his gaze, happy to see that he has thirst for learning, for getting insights whether academically or any form of art, that could get his hands on, knowing he could created something unthinkable.

Smiling and cheering him on, to uplift his spirits, to uplift his self esteem.

i see the hurt
the dark circles beneath your eyes
and the quiet plea
dancing on your bottom lip,
too afraid to be voiced
too afraid to be heard
because you're too afraid
of being hurt

Sitting on the patio chairs, at my parents lake house, I see the hurt, as well as the dark circles beneath your eyes and the quiet plea that has been dancing on your bottom lip, you've pleaded out to someone, to your loving family, to your best friends who are sitting with you right now. Just a few feet away from where I'm sitting.

They might be closer to you than I ever was, before unknowingly, I stepped past the walls you've guarded your heart, sorry shamu, I didn't mean to barge into your mind that met thee vulnerability of your heart, soul that breathed through shriveling air that was mixed well with artificial and nature's hands that underwhelmed by structures of false walls that surrounded mundane people, but your soul knew that didn't it sean?!

But I'm glad I did, because I've seen the facade you've put up around everyone, but I see you sean, I see it loud and clear. Looking at the sunset and the reflection of that beautiful rays of colours, that's set on the waters,

The itch to grab you and shake you out of this stupor, that somehow weaved inside your soul, as your bottom lip still danced with a plea but no one right beside you could deciphered it correctly, thinking its trembling because of the cold, but you're too afraid to be voiced, too afraid to be heard.