••Theres nothing but lights when i see you.••

I look at you and see all the ways, a soul can bruise

"Shut up, you're beautiful Kaycee!" Sean sternly spoken to his girlfriend, whispering those words to her, as nightfall began to approach, constellations appeared, twinkling stars brightening up the sky, as the blanket that is the galaxy cover this side of the earth.

She's looking elsewhere to not see the momentous penetrating stare that is set on hers, knowing his expression would cause a clenching feeling on her heart.

Moments before he utter those words, she felt like she wasn't pretty enough for oneself esteemed, she has said those words that has been haunting her mind for maybe a little bit longer, than she would've liked to admit to herself or someone she cares.

But he has spoken the words that he knew would convinced and sure of her worth, that she shouldn't Listened to the white noise that surrounded their relationship.

Feeling his hand palming her cheek, turning her head to face him fully, her eyes looked upon his, with fragility glanced, doubts swarming inside her hazel brown iridescent eyes, showing her vulnerability to him, knowing he won't judge her for who she is, for what she think. Is herself.

Unknown to her though, Sean saw everything she has thought were her flaws, thought was her mistakes but he saw beauty that's within her skin, where she thought were mistakes, he only see it as her soft angel wings that tightly wrapped her, in protection from the outside world, where it was colder, where people tried to hurt the goodness in people, who were family, who were friends, those weren't flaws or mistakes in Kaycee. Those were the things people have tried to portray her as, where she's the happiest in the room, where she walked, where her personality were a wallflower inside the hues of harsh words, harsh lighting that spotlighted on her, on Kaycee.

Where she stood up for what's right,  where she has put positive thoughts out in the world, where 1.7 million people adore and admire her for being different for bringing joy inside their lives.

Sean sees that, as he pulled her into his body, by bringing her in by her hands, where both fingers intertwined together, he gaze into her eyes, the warmth in his dark brown irises causes her heart to speed up fast and swelling it with love, reflecting his love to him.

His right hand relinquished hers, as it trailed up her wrist to her upper arm than trailing it upwards, past her shoulder blades, delicately resting it on her cheek, where it was, a few moments ago.

Sighing out contently his caressing motions affect her in a loving way, as it sends chills down her spine to the tips of her toes, her eyes were closed when he took ahold of her face but opened it, gazing up into his, a smile of reverence appeared on his soft full lips.