▪ Chapter 4 ▪

Going to school

"Ah~ hmm~"

Rui woke up a few seconds ago and now, she was yawning and stretching her stiffened body.
She ran few of her fingers down her hair, brushing the tangled peices off.

Her blue orbs glanced at the antique looking clock on the counter. 'I guess I woke up pretty early... well, for night school that is.'
"I should get up now."
'It's impossible for me to fall back asleep now.' She thought and pushed her blanket away.

Pinkette stood up and did a few basic exercises and stretches then turned on the lamp that was the nearest to her then made up her bed, neatly. It was quiet a struggle for Rui to make the bed because it was really way too big for her.
After a moment of struggle, she went in to the bathroom and did her daily routine. The girl came out of the bathroom and turned the rest of the lights and lamps, on. Her eyes spotted her uniform, hanging on a chair.

'Reiji came in while I asleep?... probably not, I mean- he always talks about manners and stuff.. Whatever, doesn't matter.'
Rui touched the fabric of the clothes with her left hand. 'hmm.. it has leathery feel to it... it feels nice.'
She took the clothes off the hanger and quickly wore it.

(Overall looks like this and only the jacket is like Yui's

(Overall looks like this and only the jacket is like Yui's.)

Rui went to the mirror and checked herself out

Rui went to the mirror and checked herself out. 'My look is a little different from Yui's. I think it's an anime thing. That most of the characters has a different style, even if they were given the exact same uniform.' She thought.
Pinkette looked again and did a simple turn, she seemed satisfied with her look.

"Growl~rr~!~"

The girl's stomach growls out of nowhere and declared that it needs something in it, as soons as possible. 'I'll head to the kitchen and eat there. hopefully there is something..'

Rui went out of her room and walked down the dark hallway. 'This mansion feels more peaceful now.' She looked at the various paintings on the wall and admired some of it while heading to the kitchen.
A certian half shut door catched the girl's attention, causing her to stop in the mid way.
Rui walked quietly to the door and peeked her head into the room. Her eyes beamed in delight at the sight of many books on display.