▪ Chapter 5 ▪

Thank you, Ayato

Rui let out quiet sigh and went into the building. 'I'll ask someone for directions...' the girl thought and went through the quiet hallway.

Rui spotted a bunch of girls in the corner, chatting excitedly with each other. 'They'll do' Rui thought and approached the girls.

"Kyaaa~ I heard he's coming to this school soon~"
"Omg~ I can't believe it!!"
"Are you sure? I mean he's an Idol, he wouldn't just announces his school to the public... i think.."
"My dad knows his manager, so it's definite!! Kyaa~~ I'm so happy!!"

As Rui came near them, one of the girls immediately noticed little girl and truned to her.

'What the hell... I feel like I can see their faces but at the same time it feels like there is nothing there...' Rui thought as she stares at the girls.

"Oh hey little girl~ what are you doing here?" Then the other girls turned to Rui. "Do you think she's lost? Do you need help little girl?"
"Where is your guardian? Should I guide you to the reception?" The unknown girls burried Rui with questions and not even giving her a chance to answer or ask her question.

"Hmm... wait, is that our uniform?" One of them pointed out.
"Oh! You're a student here?"

Rui:"un" she nodded like a puppy.

"Cough-cough!" One of them almost choked on the adorableness of young child.
"How old are you?"

Rui:"nine-te-" she held out all of her fingers quickly "ten! It's ten!"
'That was dangerous... why did I even panic, it wasn't that big of a deal..'

"Isn't she a little too young to be in a highschool?" One of the girls said.
"I guess not... because her uniform is senior not middle or elementary..."

Rui:"uhm.. can I ask where my class is? I'm a little lost..." Rui said monotonously at the girls with her usual face. But! To those girls, she magically seemed like little girl who's lost and helpless, and asking for someone to help her with puppy dog eyes! Sigh, the eyes of an delusional Big sister types!

"Of course we'll help you!" And with that, they somewhat gave Rui lot's of candies and hugs then tried to squish her cheeks (etc.)
After all that, they finally guided her to the classroom she was searching for.

Rui went into her classroom and sat on a random chair. The pinkette let out big grieving sigh. "That. Was. Exhausting!" She shuddered at the thought of what she went through earlier.

After taking a breather, Rui finally looked around the classroom.
'There is literally no one here... hmm-
Now that I think about it there wasn't really many poeple in this school even tho it appears like it. Also I can't quiet grasps those girls faces... it seems like I can see some people's or character's faces and some I can not... is this also an anime thing? Less important ones doesn't have faces? But what about the others.. can they see it?'

Rui's questions in her mind went on and on until the bellrings. "Huh? It's already time?"
People talking and leaving their classes could be heard and the class Rui is in, was already empty.
'So, school is over just like this? Well, this isn't really a highschool concentrated anime so i guess it makes sense in some way..' The pinkette walks out to the empty hallway.

She took out the cranberry juice from her pocket, sticks the staw in and drinks it while walking. Suddenly her little foot trips on something.
The cardbox juice in her hand gets squished and spills all over face.
"Ow..." was all Rui muttered.

She saw someone's legs under her so she hurriedly tried to stand back up until a hand pulled her down and making her sit on the person's lap, facing the person. "Shu..." The girl was suprised.