▪ Chapter 11 ▪

That woman

"Tap~Tap~tap~"

A little girl in a silky night gown walked in the hallway, alone in the dark with a single lamp that is lighting her way in her hands.
She walked in a steady pace while looking around with her baby blue orbs.

'I wish it was this peaceful all the time.' Rui hummed in her mind and stopped infront of her sister's brown door. The girl slowly and lightly pushed open the door and saw her sister sleeping peacefully on the pink bed.

The pinkette walked up to the bed and sat on the side of it, near Yui's sleeping figure.
'As expected, She didn't leave. She didn't tell me that she could've left... we could've left. I wonder why? Is she really that naive hearted... ' Rui thought and glaced at Yui's face.

Suddenly Yui opened her eyes and sat up on her bed. Her face looked normal but something definitely didn't feel right for Rui.
Yui stood up from the bed and walked towards the big glass window that is blocking the balcony. The blond seem to ignore or couldn't notice the pinkette's precense in the room.

Yui just stood by the window, looking out. Rui walked up to the other girl's side and glanced at her sister's suprised and scared face. The pinkette looked out as well to see what exactly Yui was looking at.

"That's..." Rui mummbled after looking at the feminine figure in a black dress with a flowy long, violet hair.
"Cordelia."
As soon as she said that name, the woman smiled darkly at the two.

"Ugh.. uk.."
Yui quietly groaned in pain and fell down on the floor while clutching on to her chest.
"..Yui?" Rui looked at her sister in worry and quickly lowered herself to the blond's level and tried to comfort her.

After just few seconds, Yui seemed to recover and stood up like nothing happened.
The blond's face held no emotions, just looked blank and dead.
"Yui-nee.. are you okay?" Rui hesitantly asked but she didn't get any answers nor any sound.

The older girl started to walk away to the door, almost as if she was possessed. Rui held Yui's hand and pulled her back. "Don't leave." The pinkette said but she couldn't stop Yui.

Yui just kept walking like nothing was holding her back. Rui ran infront of the blond and tried to stop her once again but got pushed back and fell on the floor.
'Ow..' Rui looked at her palm and saw a deep pink scratch with a little blood oozing out a bit.

She didn't pay much attention to her wound and stood up again and pulled from Yui's pink nightgown. An unknown force seemed to push the two girl a part.
"What was that..??" Rui questioned.
Rui was left in the room alone and Yui was gone, out of the sight. The door swinged and closed violently then the window opened and the wind blew into the room, sending a chilly breeze with it.

The curtians were floating in the air and with it, there a was the flowy purple hair floating elegantly.
The woman named Cordelia was standing before the opened window, facing the little pinkette.