Chapter 1

"Cecelia!!" my mom called me from downstairs. Ignoring her call I pulled up my blanket and pillow close to my head so that I could peacefully sleep for another five minutes because after that she'd come upstairs and take me out of my oh so comfortable bed as she loves the school as much as I hate it. Why can't we have seven Sundays a week?

"Because you have to study." My mom yelled. Did I say it out loud?

"Yes, you did. Now get up and get ready for school, you're already late." She scoffed

Just two more years of this torture and then I'd be into college. I can't even tell how excited I am for the college and that's the only reason why I don't miss my classes no matter how much I hate my school and the teachers there. I love studies but not what the school offers and not the way my teachers teach in school. I practically doze off to sleep in physics period because Ms. Dorothy sings a lullaby for us. Everyone sitting in her class finds ways to get out of it anyhow and if not waits for it to be over soon.

"Get up!! "My mom yelled again breaking my thoughts, well if she didn't I'd have ended up killing Ms. Dorothy in my dreams. Though she's a very kind and good woman but her physics is nowhere close to how sweet she is. The way she teaches physics is just equivalent to hell.

Putting aside the thoughts I get up and rush towards the washroom. I need to pee so badly. After doing my business and taking a shower afterward I return to my room and pick out an outfit for school from the closet. Nothing extraordinary just a simple crop top and my favorite pair of jeans. I apply a little makeup, just lip-gloss, and Kohl. I don't know how to put eyeliner, I know it's quite insulting for a girl but I just don't know and every time I tried I ended up coloring my face so now I've just given up trying. Grabbing my bag and putting on my sneakers I go downstairs to grab something to eat before leaving for the school. I take a bowl and pour some cereal in it and then I call my best friend, Amber asking if she'd be picking me or I'd have to manage it by myself. Amber always picks me up for the school except when her boyfriend Niall asks her out for a drive. They are the best as couples but sometimes it becomes a lot annoying for me because Amber has to share everything about her sex life when I've got no sex life.

I dial her number and wait for her to respond. As soon as she picks up the phone I speak up, "Hey! Are you picking me today or you are again going out with that stupid boyfriend of yours?"

"Oh god, calm down girl. I'm on my way to your home and not going out with my 'stupid boyfriend'." She says imitating my voice.

"HOW DARE YOU PICK UP THE CALL WHILE DRIVING? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU - 'NO CALLS WHILE DRIVING'?" I shout at her.

"Sorry momma!" she teased.

"But if I didn't you'd have called me thousand times like a worried bitch. Now let me drive I'll pick you in 5." She said

"Okay bitch." I retorted hanging up the phone.

Amber is my best friend since the first grade and in these years we have fought countless times with few of them being serious ones but still, we managed to get along with each other and now we have become inseparable. She's the most beautiful person inside out. She has blonde hairs, brown eyes, and the most charming face. Standing at the 5'4 frame she's just an inch shorter than me but she looks a lot more attractive than me.

" Move your ass out, girl! We're already late." She called me out.

"Shut the fuck up. It's you who's late and I don't really mind it. But now let's get going. " I chuckled.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I called out loud and got inside her SUV. I don't know how her parents let her drive to school because for my parents it's a big no. They are really protective of me as I'm their only child which explains everything about their possessive nature. Though sometimes it becomes very irritating and we get into an argument as well but I know they love me the most in the world and I love them. We are the best family including my best friend, Amber because now she's also the part of my family. I love her.