Chapter 8

It was late Sunday afternoon, I was sitting on the couch along with amber who had joined me for brunch today. It was until the last episode of game of thrones that we decided to go out for a movie. I was exhausted but amber was too stubborn to listen so I gave up and went inside the washroom to shower and get dressed so we can head out in her SUV. I picked up a sundress and a pair of my favorite sneakers and got dressed. I wasn't in the mood to apply makeup so I just applied a little lip gloss on my lips and headed out of my room.

Amber instantly disapproved my look saying I looked pale but I ignored her comment and went ahead to grab some juice before going out. The drive to the theatre was quiet and boring but it was alright because I didn't want to talk. So after about 10 minutes, we reached our destination, I thought the hall would be jam-packed there weren't many people there. I took my seat next to a guy only to realize after a minute that he's the same guy I lost my sleep for good 10 days after he actually shut me off. He looked so sexy in blue denim and white button up. I wanted to kiss him so badly but that was stupid of me to think because he wasn't mine. I wish he was.

"do you need something miss?" he asked making me feel embarrassed for gawking at him as if he was some alien. He indeed was because I haven't seen a human as sexy as him.

"Umm... nothing. I'm sorry!" I replied and instantly looked away to hide the embarrassment.

Amber gave me a glare which meant I had to explain it to her after the movie ends which also means that I'd have to face more embarrassment because if she gets to know about him she'll start stalking and might send him a message as well if she finds him on any social media.

For the entire movie, my eyes were on him, I was lucky that he was so captured in the movie that he didn't notice me staring at him which saved me from further embarrassments. I know it is wrong to stare at someone for so long but he was just irresistible.

After the movie ended, I felt a heavy pain in my heart. I wanted the movie to continue forever so that I can stay by his side longer. I was scared as well because now amber would bombard me with questions which I don't wanna answer. I started moving out with long steps to escape my best friend but I was pulled back. I wanted to leave amber's hand and run but my breath stopped when I realized it wasn't amber but the same guy I was staring for so long.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update I was busy with my exams.

Hope you all are doing fine!!

Lots of love!!