CHAPTER 2

HYUK'S POV
The new high school has some cool installations, but just as my other high school in my first life... Yeah, being a fallen angel allows me to remember my first life... I guess that kind of God, wants me to learn from my mistakes...
-Jihyo: Are you listening to what am I explaining? (pissed)
-Hyuk: Yeah, yeah I am...

She's definitely mad at me, I think she thinks that I'm a selfish boy... Well at my first life I was, but I'm here to change it so...
-Jihyo: And this is your class, have a nice day and if you need help, you can count with the council...
-Hyuk: Okay thanks... (smiles)

I smiled although she would prefer me not to talk to her... Before entering my class I knocked the door and waited for the teacher to come out...
-Teacher: Oh, you should be the new student that transfers today, right?
-Hyuk: Yeah, it's a pleasure Miss...
-Teacher: Miss. Choi
-Hyuk: (chuckles) Okay, it's a pleasure Miss. Choi.
-Teacher: Well, wait here I'll announce the class that we have a new student and the you'll enter and introduce yourself. (smiles)
-Hyuk: Okay (smiles)

After some minutes the teacher allowed me to enter the class, here I go...
-Teacher: Class, please welcome our new student... Please introduce yourself.
-Hyuk: Hi class, I'm Kim Hyuk, I'm 18 years old and I hope we can get along soon... It's nice to meet you (smiles)

Just as at my other life, all the girls went crazy

Just as at my other life, all the girls went crazy... I just need to treat them in a good way so I can return to heaven...
-Teacher: Okay, so... Take a seat next to Mr. Kang...
-Hyuk: Okay

I walk until I reach my seat and there I found a really nice guy...
-???: I'm nice to meet you Kim Hyuk, my name is Kang Taehyun, I hope we can turn into friends (smiles)

-Hyuk: Yeah, it would be nice-Taehyun: So, do you want to come with me and group of friends during the lunch break?-Hyuk: If I'm not bothering you, I would go

-Taehyun: So, do you want to come with me and group of friends during the lunch break?
-Hyuk: If I'm not bothering you, I would go...Thanks!(smiles)
-Taehyun: Then is set!

We continued with the class until it was lunch break, suddenly all the students started running to the cafeteria, I wonder if it's because it's hard to get the food...
-Taehyun: We should run if we want to get some good food...
-Hyuk: Okay, let's do this...