CHAPTER 17

HYUK'S POV
It has been two months since I transformed into a total angel... I miss being a human, but I can't do anything... Everyday I go to the Earth and see how is Jihyo doing... For them I didn't exist, that hurts me so bad... Wait, I have an idea...While no one is at class I'm gonna write at the board "Kim Hyuk" and they'll have to remember for sure...

-Later-
-Yeonjun: Whats that at the board?
-Soobin: Seems like a three years old kid did it... (laughs)

What? I wrote perfectly my name! Guys recognize it please!!! But they didnt... Then after all classes ended, Jihyo came to revise my class...
-Jihyo: How good would be if we had some more members at the students council... (sighs)

I sigh because of what she said, actually I'm part of the students council... I was about to leave when I heard...
-Jihyo: Kim... Hyuk? Who's that? Did they had a new student and I haven't been informed?

She read it! She knows my name! I'm here Jihyo, right next to you!

-Jihyo: Geez... Here it's cold, I should close all the windows...

It's not cold, she's feeling my presence...
-Jihyo: Well, I think it's time to go...

I run to the board and start writing, she is so surprised but I'm even more surprised that she can see how I'm writing....She's approaching me...
-Jihyo: Who's here? (extend her hand to try and touch)

I put my hand and when she touches it... A bright light filled the class, and I don't know how, I can feel her hand... But my wings didn't disappear, so what's going on?
-Jihyo: W-What's this? W-Who are you?
-Hyuk: You don't remember me, huh? (sighs)
-Jihyo: You are Jesus?
-Hyuk: (laughs) Nope, I'm just an angel that you met the other course...
-Jihyo:What?
-Hyuk: My name is Kim Hyuk, I was a chained angel because in my first life I was a murderer... But then I became a total angel, because of my second life, where... Where I fell for you Jihyo...
-Jihyo: T-This is so crazy... I don't know if I should be scared or-
-Hyuk: Nope, please... I have been so lonely without the students council, my friends and you...
-Jihyo: How do you know about so?
-Hyuk: I was living as a human the other course...
-Jihyo: And why can't I remember you?
-Hyuk: Because I returned to heaven and they (points to the sky) made everyone forget about me...
-Jihyo: Your wings are real?
-Hyuk: Of course...but I would wish not to have them and just live as a human with all of you...
-Jihyo: (touches my wings) Woaw! They are real!
-Hyuk: I'm telling you... (sighs) Well I'm gonna return as I see that you don't remember me...
-Jihyo: Kim Hyuk, don't return... Stay here... I mean, no one can see you?
-Hyuk: But I have been here for long time and no one noticed me...
-Jihyo: I can see you now! (smiles) You don't have to be alone anymore Hyuk...

I don't know why but I started crying, I guess that it's because it has been a time since some of them called me by my name and noticed me

-Jihyo: W-Why are you crying?
-Hyuk: (sobs)
-Jihyo: (smiles) Don't worry, you are not going to be alone anymore...
-Hyuk: Jihyo... You had been always like this, shining every moment... That's because I fell for you... (sobs)
-Jihyo: You fell, you mean we-
-Hyuk: We spent just the summer as a couple, because the condition for me to return to heaven was to truly love someone... And that someone were you...
-Jihyo: And you are still feeling the same towards me?
-Hyuk: (blushes) My feelings can't change that fast... Of course I'm still feeling the same...
-Jihyo: (blushes)
-Hyuk: But don't think too much about it, I'm happy by knowing that you can see me and talk to me... (smiles)

-Jihyo: Well, I must return home

-Jihyo: Well, I must return home... Will you come to school tomorrow?
-Hyuk: Yeah, I have been coming for a long time so... Yeah, see you tomorrow! (smiles)

I returned to the heaven, but in a better way... Now I know that Jihyo can see and talk to me... Should I tell Castiel about this? Nope, I'm afraid that he could make her forget about me again...

JIHYO'S POV
Was this real? I felt like if I already know him but I wasn't sure so I made like if I didn't know about him... He's an angel, and it's so unrealistic! Will he really come?
-Momo: Oh, Jihyo you finally came...
-Jihyo: Yup...

Suddenly my little brother started crying... I carry him to try stop him for crying... But it doesn't work, then I feel like a cold presence and he stopped... When I see to my right, I see Hyuk playing with my brother...
-Hyuk: It's okay, it's okay Seonwoo...
-Jihyo: H-How did you...
-Hyuk: I met him the first time I came to your house... (smiles)
-Jihyo: He can see you?
-Seonwoo: He's the big brother he told me to play other day so he came today! (smiles)
-Hyuk: You don't know how many things can a kid see... (smiles)
-Mom: Oh! He stopped crying... Good job Jihyo. Now if you could make him sleep... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Yeah don't worry...

For the time I was going to make my brother sleep, he was lying at his bed while Hyuk was paying his head... He slept in no time...
-Jihyo: How did you-
-Hyuk: I'm always taking care of you Jihyo, so when you have problems I'm always there beside you...
-Jihyo: T-Thanks I guess...
-Hyuk: When I was living as human I also used to take care of you and give you a lot of hints...
-Jihyo: Wasn't I smart enough to catch what you fell towards me? (laughs)
-Hyuk: Well I thought that was cute tho...
-Jihyo: So, uh... Did we kiss or something? (shy)
-Hyuk: Uhm... I stole your first kiss, during a show that we made in the festival... (chuckles) And to make you feel better I told you that you took my first one as well... (laughs shyly)
-Jihyo: I see... So you are the owner of my first kiss...
-Hyuk: Are you disappointed? (jokes)
-Jihyo: Oh no! I didn't mean it in that way...
-Both: (laughs)

We spent some of the night talking and joking... When he decided to return to heaven, he waited until I was lying in my bed...
-Hyuk: Well, good night Jihyo... I'll see you tomorrow I guess...

I was thinking that if we were a couple and he's still feeling the same this should be hard to hold for him...
-Jihyo: (shyly) What about a good night kiss?
-Hyuk: (blushes)

So angels also have feelings... He's coming near, and leaning closer...then he kissed my forehead...
-Hyuk: Good night Jihyo. (smiles)
-Jihyo: I didn't mean that kind of kiss-
-Hyuk: I'll wait until you fall for me again... (winks) (leaves)

 (winks) (leaves)