CHAPTER 18

HYUK'S POV
-Hyuk: Castiel, I'm returning to Earth!
-Castiel: I can't understand why are you working this hard, it's not going to happen anything...
-Hyuk: I'm gonna see Jihyo, that's enough for me! (smiles)
-Castiel: Gosh...

I went to the Earth and visit Jihyo again, finally she's able recognize me...
-Jihyo: You came huh?
-Hyuk: Of course, what would I do all alone at heaven?
-Jihyo: You don't have friends up there?
-Hyuk: I have Castiel, he's another angel... But he's more like an older brother...
-Jihyo: Oh...
-Hyuk: Well, for now focus on the lesson, if not they will think that you are crazy talking alone...
-Jihyo: Oh yeah, they can't see you...
-Hyuk: How sad, I really wanted to play some more with Taehyun and so...
-Jihyo: Hey, I started seeing you again when I touched you, maybe if he touches you, he'll be able to see you also...
-Hyuk: Maybe, let's try at the breakfast time...
-Jihyo: Okay!

While she was focused on the lesson I decided to have a walk... Soon the bell ringed, so it was time for a break...

JIHYO'S POV
-Jihyo: Girls you can go without me, today I'm gonna talk with Taehyun about something... (smiles)
-Sana: Why?
-Jihyo: You wouldn't understand it...
-Nayeon: Geez... Weird...

I ignored them and started looking for Hyuk, where is him? Didn't he tell me that he was always looking at me? So where's him?
-Taehyun: You wanted to talk with me, right?
-Jihyo: Yeah, just wait here a bit...

Where are you Hyuk? We said that we would try this...

HYUK'S POV
While I was walking the bell ringed and I was going for Jihyo when I feel how something grabbed me, and I don't know where I am right now...
-Hyuk: Castiel! Castiel! Did you bring me here?! Hey, where I am?!

I keep on screaming for about what I think around 10 minutes...

JIHYO'S POV
-Taehyun: Jihyo, I'm wasting my time here with this no sense thing... So if you excuse me...
-Jihyo: Wait! You have to know about Kim Hyuk...
-Taehyun: Who's that person?

-Jihyo: (sighs) He's your friend, but you don't remember him

-Taehyun: How would I forget a friend?
-Jihyo: It's the truth!
-Taehyun: I think you are going crazy miss president, I recommend you to have a break and relax... I'm leaving... (leaves)

How could he dare? I'm telling the truth! Hyuk it's not part of my imagination... I'm sure of it!

HYUK'S POV
No one answers me during a long time until an old man appears en front of me...
-Hyuk: Who are you? Where I am? Return me to where I was!
-???: You should have some more respect to the hell's king...
-Hyuk: Huh? Why am I at hell?
-King: You made a big mistake as an angel, and after all I'm the biggest fallen angel in charge to punish the ones like you...
-Hyuk: And could you explain me why do you think I made a mistake?
-King: Because you interacted with a human while you are an angel, you had to respect the rule...
-Hyuk: You can't have me here...
-King: Of course I can, and just to inform you... From now on, you'll be a demon... So look, your wings disappeared and now you have horns...