CHAPTER 15

HYUK'S POV
Today we will flight to the maldives! I can't really wait to see the clouds through the plane's window... It will be an awesome experience! It will take us around 9 hours to arrive there, we'll be able to enjoy some more...!!
-Hyuk: Mom I'm leaving! Remember I won't return until the next Sunday!
-Mom: Okay, please take care... (kisses my cheek) and remember to tell us when you reach land... Okay?
-Hyuk: Okay! I'm going, don't miss me too much (winks)
-Mom: What am I going to do with this kid...

I headed outside, and my friends were there... I thought I told them to me at the airport at 6:00am...
-Hyuk: What are you-
-Soobin: We wanted to go with you (smiles)
-Hyuk: Okay... Let's go!

We arrived to the airport and our class were arriving, they look so exited... Oh, and there are the students council...
-Dahyun: Good morning Hyuk-ah!
-Hyuk: Yah, how can you be that energetic this early? (laughs)
-Jihyo: Good morning... (smiles)
-Hyuk: (Looking at her eyes and smiling) Good morning...

-Yeonjun: Okay, Hyukie there's no one missing! -Hyuk: Okay, let's put the suitcases there, and we can start entering the plane

-Hyuk: Okay, let's put the suitcases there, and we can start entering the plane...
-Yeonjun: Okay!

We started doing what I said and when we entered the plane I was about sit next to Beomgyu when suddenly Dahyun...
-Dahyun: I'm gonna sit next to him, you can go with Jihyo (smirks)
-Hyuk: And why this so suddenly?
-Dahyun: Oh, I want to know more your friends! (smiles)
-Beomgyu: It's okay, you can go with Jihyo, we'll be able to see if the student council is that scaring or not...
-Dahyun: I'm not scaring!
-Hyuk: I ship it! (teasing)
-Both: What?!

I head towards Jihyo...
-Hyuk: Empty side this one?
-Jihyo: You can have it (smiles)
-Hyuk: We'll be sitting together then... (smiles)

When we were ready the plane left land and we started our scholar trip!
I wanted to take a pic of the clouds, it was awesome, but suddenly I feel how something lands at my shoulder... It's Jihyo, she fell asleep, I guess I can't move now. She's really pretty also while sleeping, I'm feeling sleepy as well... I fell asleep.