CHAPTER 6

HYUK'S POV
We were walking at the hallway when suddenly a group of guys came, I know about them... My friends talked me about them...
-Chanyeol: Oh... Look who we have here, it's Miss President with her pet...
-Jihyo: How can I help you Chanyeol?
-Kai: Oh, it's easy... You know, just leave the students council for us... It needs a good leader, not someone like you... (smirks)
-Jihyo: What if I don't want?
-Chanyeol: How about if we beat up your pet? Or maybe both of you?
-Suho: Let's just end up with all the students council, let's beat up all of them!

They were about to run and start beating us, when I didn't have any other option... I made sure no one else was there and I let my angel wings free...

 I made sure no one else was there and I let my angel wings free

-Hyuk: I think you are not going anywhere... And if you dare, I'll make sure you don't walk for a while (smirks)
-Kai: Wtf!?
-Chanyeol: Cool wings? Cmon show us what you have!

I can't beat them up, because I would be using the violence again like at my other life...
-Suho: Seems like you don't have what you need to (smirks)

I can't let them do this, so I just tie them up as fast as I can with my angelical powers... After all, I'm not hitting them, right? Once they can't move, I hide my wings again and head to Jihyo...
-Hyuk: Jihyo, are you okay?
-Jihyo: Y-You... W-What the heck are you?
-Hyuk: It's a long story... Do I really need to tell? (pouts)
-Jihyo: You are an angel?! And why your wings are black?!
-Hyuk: I'm a fallen angel that explains my black wings, and I'm an angel because they, God I guess, gave me another chance to live as a good human as I wasn't a good one in my first life...
-Jihyo: This is just so unrealistic...
-Hyuk: I know, it's all because I was a murderer at my other life, and I treated everyone as if I don't care about their feelings... That's because now I'm trying to help everyone and so...
-Jihyo: Should I be scared?!
-Hyuk: No please, that's my past life... I changed, I want to go to heaven in a future...
-Jihyo: For now lets hide your secret, I don't want any student freaking out because of it...
-Hyuk: Got it ma'am! Let's go for something to drink and so?
-Jihyo: You expect me to go with you after all, huh?
-Hyuk: Aish... It's okay, if you don't want it's not necessary... I'll head to home, see you tomorrow Miss president... (leaves)

JIHYO'S POV
H-How does he think that after what I saw, and what I heard, I would want to go... I mean, he was a murderer, what if he start doing what he did at his first life?
-Miss. Choi: Oh, Jihyo... I thought the student council already left...
-Jihyo: Uh... We were finishing some important paper work...
-Miss. Choi: Oh okay, and by the way... How's the new student doing? I saw him just a few minutes ago walking alone...
-Jihyo: Oh, uh... He's fine, totally fine, he already joined the students council and its working and helping a lot... (smiles)
-Miss. Choi: What about friends? Does he has some already?
-Jihyo: Yeah, his friends are Taehyun's group I think... And also the student council of course...
-Miss. Choi: I see... I thought he has having problems, as he looked so upset...

Is he that affected? Did he really want me to go with him? Maybe he's hurted because I told him that it's scary... (sighs) I think I should catch him and go with him...

-Jihyo: Don't worry Miss. Choi, he was just waiting for me... We decided to go for an ice cream or something... (smiles)

 (smiles)

-Miss. Choi: Then don't make him wait too much, you know arrive late to date it's not a good impression (winks)
-Jihyo: D-Date?! (blushes)
-Miss. Choi: This young people... Anyways, I have to leave, have fun and do the homework!
-Jihyo: Yeah!

I start running as I don't know if Hyuk has left already... I hope not, I think I have to apologize... Maybe it's true that he has changed, but its still so weird and unrealistic... Oh there he is! Why is he lying on a bench?
-Jihyo: Hey! Didnt you want to go for an ice cream?
-Hyuk: Oh, it's you Jihyo...
-Jihyo: What are you doing here?
-Hyuk: I was just thinking that now you know about my secret, and that maybe that's a mistake... I wonder if I'm still able to go up there... (upset, points to the sky)
-Jihyo: Up there?
-Hyuk: Heaven... Do they still care about me? Or did they forget?

-Jihyo: I'm sure they are looking how are you doing it, and about your secret, it will not be a problem cause as I said before

-Jihyo: I'm sure they are looking how are you doing it, and about your secret, it will not be a problem cause as I said before... I won't tell anyone.

I don't know why, but when I listened to him, my heart flinched a bit... I really felt sorry for him, he wants to end with this, but here he is, at the student council helping us...

-Jihyo: I'm sorry for reacting like that before, are you still wanting to go for the ice cream?
-Hyuk: Oh, don't worry... And yeah, sure. Let's go...

We walked until we reached the ice-cream shop. We ordered, and sit on a table...
-Jihyo: So, do you still remember about your first life?
-Hyuk: Yeah...
-Jihyo: Which name did you have?
-Hyuk: I was a Spanish boy, and my name was Alejandro...
-Jihyo: Oh, so do you still know how to speak Spanish?
-Hyuk: Yeah, I do...
-Jihyo: Could you...
-Hyuk: Jihyo sinceramente no sé porqué te ha dado por preguntar tanto, si no te importa, para por favor... Okay I already did, can we change the topic?
-Jihyo: Oh yeah, sorry...
-Hyuk: Now it's my turn, why did you want to become the students council president?
-Jihyo: Uh, I just thought that I would be able to help people... As I know how hard school can be... I struggled a lot to afford to enter this high school, it was so expensive for my family...Thats because when you said you didn't need to work, I got mad at you...
-Hyuk: I see... Well, you did a good job Jihyo... And I think that you are so nice by helping the students... You are right, the high school is too expensive...
-Jihyo: But your family can afford to pay it, right?
-Hyuk:Yeah...
-Jihyo: You know, I only have the students council privileges, that's because I told you to join us...I'm sure you have maids and butlers, a big mansion, and so... But I don't, so...
-Hyuk: Uh... Would you like to come to my home someday? The rest of the students council can come as well, if you want, we can work on the festival there... Then, you'll experience some privileges... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Maybe someday... (smiles)

After that, Hyuk came with me until my house, although I was embarrassed because it's just an old house, he insisted to come just to make sure that I reach safe... But unfortunately, my mom saw him and...
-Mom: Oh Jihyo dear, wait, who's this handsome boy?
-Jihyo: Mom he's a new student that came like two days ago...
-Hyuk: I'm Kim Hyuk, nice to meet you miss...
-Mom: You scolded Jihyo until reach home right? Why don't you have dinner with us?

At that moment my world went down, how will a rich guy, eat poor's food? I'm gonna embarrass too much!
-Hyuk: I would, just if Jihyo is okay with it... (looks at me)
-Jihyo: Let's have dinner then...