CHAPTER 5

HYUK'S POV
Im finally en front of students council door... And I guess that Jihyo is really mad, as I'm late... Anyways, I knock the door and in no time they open...
-Jihyo: You are-
-Hyuk: I know, I'm late, I'm sorry... I wasn't looking what time it was...
-Jihyo: Well, let's start and we'll talk later, you have to know the other members and after that, start working on something to solve the money problem...
- Hyuk: Yeah, I'll introduce myself first then... I'm Kim Hyuk, I'm 18 years old and I moved to this high school like a day ago... I'm in class B...

-Jihyo: You already know me and Tzuyu, so girls

-Chaeyoung: Well I'm Chaeyoung, and I'm also 18 years...
-Dahyun: Hi~ I'm Dahyun, I'm the energy of this group!
-Mina: Hi, I'm Myoui Mina, and I like video games... (shy)
-Sana: Hi! Im Sana, nice to meet you (smiles)
-Momo: Here the jokbal lover, Momo!
-Jeongyeon: Hi, I'm Jeongyeon, more known as the girl crush...
-Nayeon: And I'm Nayeon, the beauty and older of the group (smirks)
-Hyuk: Nice to meet you all... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Good, now that you know everyone is time to start... You said before that you have an idea to solve the problem so please... Share it with us...
-Tzuyu: Are we going to make them pay for the sits and so?
-Hyuk: I had a better idea... What if we do a festival?
-Momo: A festival?
-Hyuk: Yeah, we can decorate the school, and create some coffee shops, sell food, drinks and so... We can have some performances, and as there are some clubs that need the money... They are going to help us to organize the festival...

A silence filled the room once again, did I say something stupid?
-Hyuk: If you don't like the idea we can just think another way to-
-Jihyo: Actually... It's the best idea we ever had... Good job Kim (smiles)

-Hyuk: Just call me Hyuk, and thanks! Let's make the best festival ever! -Jihyo: O-Okay

-Jihyo: O-Okay... (shy) Then Hyuk, what's the first thing we have to do?
-Hyuk: What if we separate into pairs, and we go to the different clubs and explain the idea... Then we can make a meet with all the clubs' reoresentants and start with it...
-Dahyun: Daebak! Hyuk, you could be a great president...
-Hyuk: Thanks, but this could not be possible without Jihyo, she studied the situation as well...
-Jihyo: Thanks Hyuk...
-Nayeon: Let's make the pairs!
-Hyuk: Uh...I think I should stay because I want to start planning on what day can be the festival done, also I need to do paper work so we can ask permission to the principal...
-Jihyo: Then I'll help also, don't count with Hyuk and me... We are gonna work on this...
-All: Okay!

They made the pairs and we decided which club will visit each pair... This are the results...

First round:
NAYEON-JEONGYEON: Soccer team
CHAEYOUNG-TZUYU: Basketball team
MINA-MOMO: Dance club
SANA-DAHYUN: Drama club

Second round:
NAYEON-JEONGYEON: Tennis club
CHAEYOUNG-TZUYU: Arts club
MINA-MOMO: Taekwondo club
SANA-DAHYUN: Swimming club

-Jihyo: Okay, so now it's time to start! We'll do the first round today, and tomorrow we'll continue...
-Hyuk: If they want the money, they'll have to work for it... And also, we'll make the students have fun during the festival...
-Momo: I just can't wait for it!
-Nayeon: It's like you get so exited when you think about it!

They were talking until they disappeared, leaving Jihyo and I alone doing some paper work...
-Jihyo: Thanks...
-Hyuk: For what?
-Jihyo: For joining the students council and help us with this...
-Hyuk: Oh, don't worry I really-
-Jihyo: Sorry also, I know I have been rude since the first moment with you...
-Hyuk: You weren't rude, so don't worry... I think you were just trying to help but you didn't know how... Anyways, you make a great job always Miss President... (jokes)
-Jihyo: T-Thanks...
-Hyuk: So... When do you think we can do the festival?
-Jihyo: Uh let's see... We are at second term, and it's March... How about if we do it in June?
-Hyuk: near summer... That's perfect! Which day do you think we should choose?
-Jihyo: Uh... Around 7th?
-Hyuk: Perfect! Let's start writing a letter for the principal...
-Jihyo: Okay!

This may sound ridiculous, but I think that while we were working together we became closer... I hope Jihyo enjoys being the president, because having all the students gating you, must me hard...

Letter:
Mr. President,
Our most sincerely greetings,
We write you from the students council because we want to create a festival in order to win some money for the clubs. We believe that if they work for it, they should have it... So we thought of having a festival with music, coffee shops, activities, and more... It would be around 7th June.
Thanks for your attention,

The students council.

-Hyuk: It's pretty good right?
-Jihyo: Yeah, I think it'll work...
-Hyuk: Okay, then you are free to smile now Miss President... You have been working a lot, how about if I treat you something to drink?
-Jihyo: W-What do you mean?
-Hyuk: Going to a coffee shop or ice cream place... I don't know, in our way to home... Just in case you want, if not it's okay...
-Jihyo: I think the girls already finished with their round so... Okay, let's go... (smiles shyly)
-Hyuk: Good (smiles)