CHAPTER 9

JIHYO'S POV
Here we are, sitting at the couch, in silence... Yah, what should I do? This feels so unconfortable... And as the president I should be able yo have a conversation with him...
-Hyuk: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: (nervous) Yes?
-Hyuk: Shouldn't we be talking about anything? Being in silence makes this even worst...
-Jihyo: Uh... Yeah that would be better...
-Hyuk: So are the other clubs doing? I mean, everything has to be ready for the festival...
-Jihyo: I heard that the arts club will be doing the backgrounds for our shows, the swimming club will be doing a pool party as it will be near of summer... About the other ones I have no idea...
-Hyuk: I heard that the taekwondo club will be organising some classes, the soccer team will be making a freestyle exhibition, the basket club will be doing a match where the visitant will be able to participate...
-Jihyo: Anything more about the other clubs?
-Hyuk: well the drama club will help us as well... The dance club I think that will be doing a performance, and I have no idea about the tennis club...

-Jihyo: Hmm

-Jihyo: Hmm... Someone should go and ask them about what are they going to do, the other ideas sounds okay... (smiles)
-Hyuk: I hope everything works okay, I have never been in a scholar festival before...
-Jihyo: Really?
-Hyuk: At my other life I was a murderer so I skipped everything I could from school...
-Jihyo: That fact stills impacts me...
-Hyuk: I understand it... Well anyways, I'm really happy that I'm able to enjoy this one (chuckles)
-Jihyo: I'm sure you'll like it (smiles)

Then the door opens, revealing Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon...
-Chaeyoung: This is not what you are supposed to do...
-Jeongyeon: That was your opportunity to get closer... Why did you start talking about students council stuff?
-Chaeyoung: You two ruined the mood...

Before I could respond I feel a hand grabbing me, it's Hyuk he's planning something... He counts to three and we start running, we finally scaped!

CHAEYOUNG'S POV
Ha! If they just knew that this was our first intention...
-Chaeyoung: The plan worked (smirks)
-Jeongyeon: Yup, Hyuk ended up running with Jihyo... (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: What if they fall for each other not only at the show?
-Jeongyeon: They are cute together, so I guess that it would be really nice...

HYUK'S POV
We ran and after so we headed to the teather where all the other members were waiting for the rehearsal, but we can't start without Chaeyoung, she's leading this after all...
-Nayeon: Aww, you two turned closer...
-Dahyun: (hits my arm playfully) You didn't tell anything... (smirks)

 (smirks)