Me

I told Cass about the customer and she laughed.

"Nina, he's harmless. He has been coming in here for years, he's so sweet. Are you sure he did this to you?" Cass asked.

"Wow Cass! That's a new low. I think I'm gonna go home, is it okay? I can find another ride and you can close up with your mom." I said to her.

"Uh...yes. Nina don't go. I'm sorry, he is just so nice and doesn't seem like that type, you know." She said.

I didn't say anything to her I just left. It was dark out and I didn't have a ride so I decided to walk home. As I was walking home car lights turned on.

They we're so bright. I was so annoyed. I was waiting for them to pass so I could give, whoever it was, the finger. But the car went slow and did not pass me. Instead as it came near me I seen the man from earlier.

"Need a ride?" He asked.

"Um no...!" I said sounding very surprised and nervous.

He stepped out of his car walking closer to me.

"Nonsense get in the car it'll be safer than walking." He said.

I was nervous, he was so tall and scary looking I hesitated but I went.

"What's a pretty girl like yourself walking home at this hour?" He asked.

"I was on my way home from work." I said.

"Oh, I see well if you ever need a ride I can give you a lift." He said.

"Um okay." I said.

"What's your address?" He asked.

"My address is 1212 Randin Drive." I told him.

"Okay, I actually live there too," he said seeming too happy. "I live in apt 203." He said.

I didn't say anything to him because I lived in 207 a few doors down from him. I wondered if he has seen me there before.

"We're here!" He said.

I snapped out of whatever daze I was in and looked at him.

"Thanks!" I said not really wanting to talk to him further.

"No problem beautiful." He got out of the car and walked around to open my door.

"You didn't have to do that." I said.

"It's my pleasure." He said.

We walked quietly to the elevator with him trailing closely behind me. I was weirded out but at the same time I tried to remain calm.

"Which floor?" He said already pressing Floor 2.

"Same as you." I said.

He smiled and put his hands in his pocket staring at me. The elevator door opened and I quickly walked to my apartment and unlocked my door. As soon as I opened the door I turned to close it. Suddenly he walked in behind me.

"W-what are you doing?" I froze but said it softly.

He put his finger to his lips and said shhhh.

"Please just leave, you don't have to do this." I whispered.

He just looked at me with a look of lust. He closed my door and locked it. I felt all the blood rush to my head and was feeling really dizzy. I kept backing up until there was no where to back up to. He slowly walked to me and kissed me.

His lips were so soft, he smelled so good, and his tongue tasted minty. He finally let go and I was out of breath. He looked at me and smiled and with that he opened my apartment door and left.

Wtf... I thought to my self. I rushed to my door and locked it. I contemplated on calling the cops but why would they believe me.

Would they even be able to do something about it? Could it unleash an even darker side from the handsome creep? I decided against it but now he knows where I live. The worst part is he lives 2 doors down, as this is the odd side of the hall.

OMG...I thought. I was so scared I barely slept last night. Every sound made me think it could be him. I took a shower and got ready for work. I made a coffee, grabbed my stuff, and went to open my front door.

When I opened my front door, my face was in complete and utter shock. There stood the handsome creep. He walked inside and pushed me back in. I began to talk to him.

"Please, I don't even know your name. Why do you keep..." He cut me off with a kiss.

My eyes were wide open as he kissed me. He is so tall and buff I'm around 5'7 in height and he is at least 6'3.

"My name is Aden James but you can call me Daddy." He spoke in a husky tone.

I turned around to leave and he pressed my front side against the wall.

"Going somewhere?" He asked.

"N-n-no..." I wasn't sure how to get out of this situation but I knew I had to move.

He started to kiss my neck. His hands roamed my back side. He let out a small moan.

"Please Aden, stop. Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because you are mine, I knew since the first day I saw you. I knew I had to have you. Now that I do, I'm never letting you go chocolate peach." He said.

He removed my skirt and panties, ripped off my top, and took my bra off. He grabbed my naked frame and moved me to my bedroom. He laid me on the bed covering my mouth.

"Shut up and listen. I am going to remove my hand if you scream I'll snap your neck." He said.

Tears poured out of my eyes. 23 and my first time was through rape.
He slowly removes his clothes looking at me the whole time and strokes his huge-thick member. My cries become louder and he climbs on top me kissing me, muffling my cries.

"Wet already." He said as he starts to rub my area.

He keeps inserting his finger in me. Moving in and out, while thumbing my bud. He does this until I feel pleasure.

"Mmmmmm... This is going to be good." He said.

He's puts his cock near my entrance and slowly pushes in. He stays still for a second then continues. It hurts so bad... he is ripping me from the inside. I scream and he covers my mouth with his hand and thrust harder.

"Your so tight, are you a virgin?" He asks staring at my teary eyes.

I start to fight back, knee him anything I could possibly do in my position but nothing worked. The more I fought the harder he thrusted in me.

He put my hands over my head. Gripping them tightly while rocking my body with each thrust.

He continues this for a while. He flips me over making me get on all fours. He pushes my head down and slams into me roughly. He goes deeper and faster while I'm screaming stop.

I feel warm fluids enter me and I get angry that he peed in me (No, I am not changing this part). He kisses me and continues thrusting. It never stopped hurting.

He's talking seductively to me the whole time but I try to ignore it. He finally stops.

"Chocolate peach that was amazing, even better since you were a virgin, he laughed as if it were funny." I have to go but your parents address is 234 Calvin Blvd right?"

My eyes widened he is still inside of me and warm liquid flowed in me again.

"I would hate for something to happen to them... wouldn't you," he asked smiling?"

"Don't hurt them," I said defeated.  "I'll do whatever you want," I said crying softly.

His member is still inside of me at this point. It's ripping me open making me feel like my veejay is going to explode from the pressure of his member.

"Good girl," he winked getting off of me and leaving me in my home.

I heard the front door open and close. I'm frozen in place due to all the pain I was in. I couldn't walk and my body was so sore. I just cried myself to sleep hoping I would just wake up and this will all just be a dream.