I must be crazy

As he was enjoying himself I guess you can say 'I was aroused'. I let out a few moans and he started grinning like a mad man. I wish I was strong enough to beat his ass.

"Uhhhhhhh... he grunted as he came."

"Glad you were able to come, I said bluntly and oddly surprised I said it out loud. I didn't mean to say that. I am so sorry Aden. It won't happen..."

"Haha... He chuckled loudly cutting me off. You babble so much. Is this what you do when you nervous... it's cute. Is my chocolate peach trying to tell Daddy something?"

"No, I said loud and fast. I ramble sometimes but it's part of me. Cass knows, I smile remembering Cass laughing at me when I talk too much."

Even though it's been a day I really miss Cass. I miss my old life.

"Aden... Do you think I can live my old life again?"

"You can peach, once we're married and pregnant. I also need to know your mine and I can trust you, he said sounding like a complete lunatic."

"This cannot be happening, why did you do this and expect me to marry you? Now you want me to have a baby with you? Are you on crack... I hear it's a hell of a drug (I laugh 😂 remembering the 'Dave Chapelle' show).

"Your funny too, peach. You see why I fell in love with you now.

He smiles starring at me. I find him attractive and I think that he knows. I wish he would have wooed me instead of all of this. I would have actually gave him a shot.

"You want to know something crazy Aden... I ask him. He nods, "I would have gave you a real shot if you asked me nicely. We could have groan to marriage and babies but you did it wrong, I said becoming frustrated."

"I know it's too late now but can I try to be the man you want... He said sounding sincere."

"I have to think about it, I lightly pushed him off of me because this whole time he was still inside me.

I walked out of the room, knowing I have to give this a serious thought. He won't let me leave him but I can try to make the best of this situation... Right?