Luke's obsession

It's been 6 months since I seen peach. I let Cas go after a week. I make her come back whenever I needed her but she enjoys it now. I have to see Peach.

*Rings doorbell*

"Are you going to let me in Peach." I said to her.

"You can't be here." She said looking shocked.

"Is Aden here?" I said moving inside her home.

"No." She said looking sad.

I moved closer to her and backed her into the wall.

"I missed you." I said kissing her lips.

She started to cry. Her babies started crying.

"Can I see them. I haven't seen them yet." I said.

"Just don't hurt them please." She said.

"Peach you really think I could harm my nephew's?" I asked her.

"Luke I don't know what your capable of, but my boys are crying can I get them." She asked looking shy.

I moved the hair from her face and put it behind her ear.

"Of course after you." I said.

I just need her one last time. This is the last time and I'll leave her alone for good, I thought to myself. The way her ass moved in that dress had me wanting her now.

"Here's their room." She said.

She pressed her small hand on my chest.

"Don't hurt them Luke. Don't hurt me around them either. I beg you." She said looking in my eyes.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I won't Peach. Now let's see our babies." I said to her.

I believe they are mine and I need to prove it.

Kyrie Aden James| Alarik Aden James

"Here are your nephews, Kyrie and Alarik Aden James. They aren't your babies." She said to me.

I frowned and picked up Alarik.

"Why did you put my brother's name for their middle names?" I asked her.

"It's really none of you business but Aden chose our boys names." She said.

"Don't do that Peach. Don't think you can talk to me however you want because we are by the boys. Matter of fact let's put them down and you come with me." I told her.

"Nn..no. I don't want to." She said tearing up.

"It's not a question now let's go." I said.

I kissed the boys and took her to the guest bedroom.

"Take.it.off.Peach. I missed this." I said while taking my clothes off too.

"Get on the bed and don't move." I told her.

She looks so scared. She is crying too much. I wish she could grow to love me, like Cas does.

I slowly climb on top of her, she squirmed when my D**k touched her leg.

"Calm down I won't hurt you, I love you." I told her.

"Luke why are you doing this. Cas told me she loved you and wants you two to be together?" She asked.

"I love Cas but I love you more. I haven't stopped thinking about our first time." I told her.

I kissed her and touched all over her. I knew her body. I know how to turn her on. I got her good and ready and entered her. She moaned. It was like heaven to my ears.

As I made love to her I told her something I haven't told her.

"I met you first. You were supposed to be mine. Do you remember when you first moved to your apartment?" I asked her.

"Yessss..." She said through a moan.

I couldn't hide my smile. She enjoyed this as much as I am.

"You bumped into me as I was leaving my brothers house. I asked if I would see you again and you said yes. I gave you my number but you never called." I said angrily.

I started to go rougher on her.

"Ouch, Luke your hurting me." She said through her orgasm.

"Sorry Baby... I don't want to hurt you." I told her.

"Then stop. I never told Aden and I won't just stop torturing me." She said weakly.

"Torturing you?" I asked?

"Luke I love you but I love Aden more. We can't be together. I will always want him. Can't we just settle for family." She asked.

I wasn't really paying attention after she told me she loved me. I started to go slower and made sure I came in her. I wanted her to have my baby.

"That was amazing Peach. I need to take a quick shower you should too before my dear brother returns home." I said to her.

"Aden is hardly ever her. I know he is cheating on me." She said while crying.

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her. We were still naked and I was still inside her. I started to kiss her deeper and she kissed me back. We started going at it again, pure bliss.

"Peach if he is cheating you and I can be together. I would never cheat on you. All I want is you." I admitted to her.

"Luke please, stop calling me Peach. I hate it. That's what Aden calls me and I'm mad at him." She said.

"Baby if that's what you want then I will. Damn you feel so good. We were meant to be together. It feels so right." I told her.