Stupid handsome Creep

I can't believe I actually like my captor. I mean he is handsome but he raped me. He does things that feel good but he won't let me leave. Ugh...

I wish I could speak with Cass. She always knows what to do. Just then Aden walked in the room.

"Chocolate peach, I was thinking we could take a trip I have another surprise for you, he said!"

"What kind of surprise, I said while looking at him hoping he'd tell me."

"Now I can't tell you that peach, after all it's a surprise, he said as he came and kissed me."

"Well where are we going Aden, I asked."

"One of my private islands, I took the liberty of packing our things we leave soon. I also made you breakfast so we could eat before we go. I hope you like it peach, he said."

Damn... If he had only ask me the right way first I would have thought him to be the perfect man. I love the love making and all but I want my freedom more.

"Sounds good, I can't wait to see the island. Thank you for breakfast Aden!"

"Anything for my little chocolate peach, he said weirdly."

He made scrambles eggs, french toast with a ton of fruit for breakfast. I'm glad he enjoys cooking because I don't cook that well.

Soon enough we were leaving 'our country mansion' (that's what he calls it) to get on a private jet, to go to his island. All I can think is why are the bad people so rich.. it just made this creep take me and do s**t like this.

We got in the private jet and Aden started to kiss me.

"Aden your staff is here, I said shyly."

"It's nothing they haven't seen before come on peach just kiss me back, he said while attempting to kiss me."

I was so embarrassed. What does he expect I mean I was a virgin before he had his way with me. I bit his lip because he wouldn't stop and there were people here.

He smacked me and took all of our clothes off in front of everyone. I know it's just his workers but I'm uncomfortable.

"Aden please stop people are here I whispered while crying."

"They are my staff and I do what I want, he said in a firm yet husky tone"

Our zaclothes are off and he turns me around and bends me over and roughly enters me. He has three other people on the jet with us. The two flight attendants and a pilot. Only the female attendants saw but they quickly exited once they seen us.

He was yelling at me and being very rough. He kept telling me how I am his and he can do whatever he wants with me. He also told me that I am his wife and I need to obey him. This cannot be happening.

I thought he was changing but he was just fooling me. He doesn't love me. I cried until he finished then he let me clean myself up in his bathroom that was equipped with a shower. I felt so dirty. I needed to rinse him off of me.

The door crept open and I seen his  silhouette from the shower door.

"I am sorry Aden, I said. I was a virgin when you slept with me and I am very uncomfortable with sexual activity in front of other people. I said crying to him. He slowly undressed and climbed in the shower pushing me in more.

He hugged me. He gently grabs my chin with his left hand. I hadn't noticed how huge his biceps were until now!
At this point the water is not the only thing wet now. 💦 If he only knew what he does to me.

He finally kisses me after staring at each other for so long. He kisses me like it's our last kiss. So much passion and intensity. Like he'd die a happy man if we crashed right now.

I hate him for making me want him. But at this moment all I want is to stay in his arms forever, stupid handsome creep.